Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Knew I wasn’t bugging with my symptoms. Just got a chest x ray and it showed unilateral pneumonia. Got a Zpak and a letter to show my job so I can stay quarantined for 7 days. Once again they refused to test even though I’ve made contact with numerous confirmed positive patients at work. Unless you have a history of asthma, lung disease, etc or you’re getting your test from a private sector it’s not happening. Regardless of symptoms it seems like.

Everyone in healthcare is assumed positive at this point.

Yes, this is true. I've known this for some time. You need to have serious pull to get a test, especially to get one that gives you the results back in 24 hours. Regular people have to wait 6-10 days for the results.

Knew I wasn’t bugging with my symptoms. Just got a chest x ray and it showed unilateral pneumonia. Got a Zpak and a letter to show my job so I can stay quarantined for 7 days. Once again they refused to test even though I’ve made contact with numerous confirmed positive patients at work. Unless you have a history of asthma, lung disease, etc or you’re getting your test from a private sector it’s not happening. Regardless of symptoms it seems like.

sorry if you mentioned this already but what symptoms were you experiencing, how long has it been and how are you feeling now?

all around penn station

too bad the NG was not behind my building
There was 3 or 4 *******s playing music from 3 AM to 4:30 AM this morning
I called the cops two different times and they couldn’t figure out what street these people were at
I saw the patrol car go around two times and leave
they was finally chased away by the police or they left on their own at 4:30
This is no time to have a party of smoking drinking and playing music in the street

i don’t know why people are not talking this more seriously
I welcome the National guard all over manhattan.

Of course there's always exceptions, but it seems covid would cause bilateral pneumonia
20200328_135851.jpg

This is from a doctor's fb post that my friend reposted.

sorry if you mentioned this already but what symptoms were you experiencing, how long has it been and how are you feeling now?

Thursday: dry cough, slight fever, night chills
Friday: worst muscle aches I’ve ever experienced, nothing like a sore day after the gym, about 10x worse
Saturday: extreme fatigue, more body aches, headaches, dry cough

Still feel weak and dizzy a bit. Actually worked a shift today, but had to go get checked after.

:lol: :lol: :lol: at it being a global pandemic and calling the cops for a noise complaint

On a related note De Blasio just gave the word for cops to give tickets to people for not following social distancing.... If watching the NYPD has taught me anything is that the communities that were out here completely disregarding social distancing (Astoria, Williamsburg) won't be getting stopped & harassed with tickets... but the low income communities are gonna get bombarded with them.

I agree with what someone said there should be 2 threads. One for facts, safety etc. and the other one for opinions, people not feeding their dogs, and calling the cops for loud music.

It’s difficult to keep up with the thread with some of the ******** being posted

go make one
I agree with what someone said there should be 2 threads. One for facts, safety etc. and the other one for opinions, people not feeding their dogs, and calling the cops for loud music.

It’s difficult to keep up with the thread with some of the bull**** being posted

Zilker Park here in Austin is reportedly busier than ever today (outside of festivals in years past). People just don’t seem to get it here.
I biked through the domain yesterday and there were a handful of people in a field but it wasn't exactly busy. Overall the area was empty as expected.

:lol: :lol: :lol: at it being a global pandemic and calling the cops for a noise complaint

On a related note De Blasio just gave the word for cops to give tickets to people for not following social distancing.... If watching the NYPD has taught me anything is that the communities that were out here completely disregarding social distancing (Astoria, Williamsburg) won't be getting stopped & harassed with tickets... but the low income communities are gonna get bombarded with them.

Usually I wouldn’t care but in times like this who wants to hear noise at 4 o’clock in the morning do you ?

My mind is been filled with this coronavirus stuff for weeks and the last thing I want to hear when I’m trying to go to sleep is unnecessary noise in the street

It’s bad enough to hear the ambulance and thinking that person in the ambulance is going to lose their life

That’s the problem with the world we have no regard for anybody
maybe if things get better I would go back to the way I used to be

Yeah. I can see it. A lot of families are still having their own weekend get togethers. There's no stopping that if you want to have 20 of your closest family at your own home for dinner.

There's way too many stay at home Suzies who are ratting on their neighbors or even shops. Why are people out looking for businesses who shouldn't be open? That's against orders if you're not doing essential shopping.

Those cops aren't practicing social distancing either. A group of more than 4 should only be used in extreme conditions. I can see a race element at play here for sure. They're not breaking up these Hollywood hill mansion parties.

Cops are bored. They need action. They need their egos to be fed. Watch out out there. I plan to be stopped countless times as I go to work early ams.

Usually I wouldn’t care but in times like this who wants to hear a noise at 4 o’clock in the morning do you ?

My mind is been filled with this coronavirus stuff for weeks and the last thing I want to hear when I’m trying to go to sleep is unnecessary noise in the street

It’s bad enough to hear the ambulance is all day and night

To be honest it would have never bothered me enough to call the cops, but outside of the action itself.

Police normally dgaf about noise complaints, so i'm pretty sure they give a **** less than normal about doing one during this Virus.

To be honest it would have never bothered me enough to call the cops, but outside of the action itself.

Police normally dgaf about noise complaints, so i'm pretty sure they give a **** less than normal about doing one during this Virus.

I know you’re right but I really don’t want to hear that at 4 o’clock in the morning Especially in this crisis

Last edited:

It’s difficult to keep up with the thread with some of the bull**** being posted
I started one. Hopefully splitting things into 2 threads works.

My mother decided to pick up the package from outside and rubbed her nose right afterwards. :smh::smh:

Now I'm scared ****less that she can possibly get infected.

Crazy cuz I've been telling my parents to wipe down the mail or packages the past couple of days... :frown:

Everything I get in the mail I'm putting in "quarantine" for at least a few days. And by that I mean the whole package. If I get something from Amazon, that thing is staying in the basement or garage.

I started one. Hopefully splitting things into 2 threads works.

repped, thank you :smokin

Back
Top Bottom