Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its pretty ignorant/wierd/messed up that folks are avoiding the chinatowns. I dont think its anything to do with the food- but it is true that there are older chinese folks walking around openly emptying their nostrils and lungs at no discretion.

Alot of these communities also travel back n forth between mainland china regularly especially with Lunar NY just passing. Most cases are confirmed to be in china. So i KINDA get where people are coming from just taking the “precaution “ of avoidance. But still makes me feel bad for the regular folks whos businesses are taking a hit due to powers out of their control.

A lot of good food spots in chinatown nyc - some of the best bang for your buck . havent been out there in a while but seeing it near empty/ without gawking tourists must be wierd sight to see

Some packages have resumed movement from overseas..
I'll be frank, i would've been OK if they'd canceled n refunded.

U.S. HAS AUTHORIZED VOLUNTARY DEPARTURE FOR NON-EMERGENCY U.S. GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES FROM HONG KONG CONSULATE

HONG KONG AIRPORT SUSPENDS LAND TRANSPORT SERVICE TO MAINLAND CHINA

Coronavirus Updates: Quarantine Ordered as Cases Are Linked to Shopping Center
Nearly a third of the patients in the city of Tianjin were tied to a single mall. Officials estimated that nearly 12,000 people had been there in late January.

Thousands more quarantined as China fears super-spreader event in shopping complex

11,700 to be quarantined.

The outbreak of the new coronavirus in Wuhan is completely out of control, and the epidemic is getting worse. It is reported that dozens of officers and soldiers of the CCP and the armed police have been diagnosed, and more than 2,500 military police have been isolated. In addition, an outbreak has also occurred in the Chinese Navy, especially the submarine force has become a high-risk service.

HONG KONG INVESTIGATES 7 NEW CORONAVIRUS CASES; TOTAL AT 49

U.S consulate in Hong Kong staff evacuated over Coronavirus - RTHK

Last edited:
hard to believe it's not in NY with all the Asians.
100% sure it s in ny. They are keeping real hush about it and taking their sweet time to reveal results from people being tested. I assume it has to do with a lot of preparation for when it eventually does hit here. The city wants to have all measurements in place. And also they are just trying to keep the crowds calm and under control.
I don’t trust DeBlasio one bit to handle any emergency situation like this.
Wouldn’t be surprised if there are cases that are being hidden from the public and hidden investigations taking place already to track down contacts
Can’t tell me that the city with the largest Chinese population outside of China doesn’t have one single case. Imagine the amount of people that come they jfk everyday. No one from Wuhan in the last two months that may be at risk?

Last edited:
100% sure it s in ny. They are keeping real hush about it and taking their sweet time to reveal results from people being tested. I assume it has to do with a lot of preparation for when it eventually does hit here. The city wants to have all measurements in place. And also they are just trying to keep the crowds calm and under control.
I don’t trust DeBlasio one bit to handle any emergency situation like this.
Wouldn’t be surprised if there are cases that are being hidden from the public and hidden investigations taking place already to track down contacts
Can’t tell me that the city with the largest Chinese population outside of China doesn’t have one single case. Imagine the amount of people that come they jfk everyday. No one from Wuhan in the last two months that may be at risk?

def suspect bro.

Avoid touching your face or mouth clean your hands before you eat and after with hott water for 20 seconds .. Try not to give dap to people lol :rofl:

11 Feb - 01:25:55 PM [RTRS] - BAVARIAN HEALTH MINISTRY SAYS THERE ARE TWO NEW CASES OF CORONAVIRUS CONFIRMED IN BAVARIA, THERE ARE NOW 14 KNOWN CASES IN BAVARIA

UPDATE: British prisoner ‘collapses in cell’ with suspected coronavirus after ‘returning from Thai jail’

The jail has been put on lockdown. 2 prisoners showing symptoms so far

I won't post the vid...too sad

WATCH: Chinese authorities putting 3 little kids bodies into one body bag amid running out of body bags and supplies

**1st time deceased children was mentioned/shown

The outbreak of the new coronavirus in Wuhan is completely out of control, and the epidemic is getting worse. It is reported that dozens of officers and soldiers of the CCP and the armed police have been diagnosed, and more than 2,500 military police have been isolated. In addition, an outbreak has also occurred in the Chinese Navy, especially the submarine force has become a high-risk service.

Finding 13000 “fever” patients is nuts

For some reason, I still feel as if this isn’t taken as seriously as it should be

What's peculiar is that COVID-19 affects Asians and non-Asians differently.
That one American lady from Oregon, on the Japanese Cruise ship has COVID-19...she said she feels 100% normal.
Curious about the 5 Brits and French who were diagnosed.
Thus far, 1 Japanese, 1 Filipina (pre-existing conditions), and the rest were Chinese who succumbed to COVID-19
Thus far, not a single Caucasian has succumbed.
This statistic alone is mind boggling...thus far, literal 99.9% Chinese victims.

The Black Death during the Middle Ages brought down millions of Europeans...yes, some historians say that even that was from China via the Silk Road...Does COVID-19 target Asians from a genetic pov? Was COVID-19 made in a lab?

The answer will be on the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship.

Back
Top Bottom