Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
saw an old high school classmate post that she was positive for covid a few days ago on vacation in florida and now she's on the way to the airport to fly back home.

pretend-shocked.gif

Sad that BS like this doesn't even surprise me anymore.

I’ve noticed an increase in people wearing masks in my area. It’s not a huge increase but feels good to see others take precaution like I do. For a while it felt like I was the only one in the supermarket with a mask but today I saw several people wearing one. Gives me hope.

I’ve noticed an increase in people wearing masks in my area. It’s not a huge increase but feels good to see others take precaution like I do. For a while it felt like I was the only one in the supermarket with a mask but today I saw several people wearing one. Gives me hope.
I've noticed this too but just gonna chalk it up to the fact that most of these people are sick and were told to wear a mask when going out when otherwise they would've been maskless

I've noticed this too but just gonna chalk it up to the fact that most of these people are sick and were told to wear a mask when going out when otherwise they would've been maskless

I assume some ppl also start wearing masks again (temporarily) after they hear of many friends, family, co-workers being infected.

Had to go to the eye doctor a few days ago and there’s a sign at the door saying we must wear a mask to enter. Another customer and I wore masks but the employees and doctor did not.

That's some BS.:smh:

I wouldn't even give people the benefit of the doubt. With these 5 days and you're good to go policies most people out there masked up are positive, contagious and just going about their lives

For sure. THOSE are the scumbags I assume don't even bother wearing a mask though.

I had to discipline two staff members today for wearing their mask down around their chins while out on the unit, one of which was the manager of the floor.

The education level between the hospital and sub-acute rehab centers is pretty staggering. We didn't have this problem when I worked at the hospital. Everyone was doing what they could to keep themselves safe.

Where I'm at now they roll their eyes and get defensive if you tell them to wear their PPE the right way.

Back
Top Bottom