Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
"I know who you are. We will find you." is a threat and we are throwing hands.

ON GOD. I’d say ***** I’m right here and there’s no time like the present, so what do you wanna do?

That said, we all know these cowards are all talk. Those rich *** folks in Franklin are NOT about that life in the least. Hence the “we’ll find you later” talk. Yeah ok. :lol:

CA is finally putting some common sense measures back in place!

the bank my wife works at is requiring vaccination. we barely speak to our MAGA in-laws but they found out (it was in the news) and sent a text to her saying that they would write her a religious exemption letter (they run a small church) not even knowing that my wife has been fully vaccinated for months already. after all the sacrifices we've made to keep our family and loved ones safe, this text set my wife off. she was livid. she cut off all communication and refuses to answer their calls/texts. i don't wish death upon anyone but maybe a little near-death experience perhaps? can i wish that on someone?

the bank my wife works at is requiring vaccination. we barely speak to our MAGA in-laws but they found out (it was in the news) and sent a text to her saying that they would write her a religious exemption letter (they run a small church) not even knowing that my wife has been fully vaccinated for months already. after all the sacrifices we've made to keep our family and loved ones safe, this text set my wife off. she was livid. she cut off all communication and refuses to answer their calls/texts. i don't wish death upon anyone but maybe a little near-death experience perhaps? can i wish that on someone?
In their own sick way, I'm guessing your wife's parents think that they are doing what they feel is best for her? Regardless of your wife's issues with her parents, would she really be happy if they were near death? That being said, my wife has NO contact with her parents and she WOULD be happy if they were gone, so I guess you could say my answer is "it depends."

It gets harder for me to respect religious people who do stuff like this.

like there’s a difference between going to church on Sunday singing a couple songs and going home after smashing some food and then you got people who just make it a cult.

so much progress is held back by religious people who do this stuff.

Some people can only learn through experience and not observation.

The thing is, when the antivaxxers don't get sick, that reinforces their belief that this is an hoax. When they do and recover, it reinforces their belief that it's not worse than the flu. There's no convincing those people without them experiencing hospitalization or death.

That's why I don't wish it on my unvaccinated fam, I hope their gamble pays off, but I know that going forward, their advice won't amount to much on a very large number of topics.

It gets harder for me to respect religious people who do stuff like this.

like there’s a difference between going to church on Sunday singing a couple songs and going home after smashing some food and then you got people who just make it a cult.

so much progress is held back by religious people who do this stuff.

The Christian army is standing so firm on this stuff man. As if I didn’t hate churches enough before, I definitely do now. Sucks but…it is what it is

In their own sick way, I'm guessing your wife's parents think that they are doing what they feel is best for her? Regardless of your wife's issues with her parents, would she really be happy if they were near death? That being said, my wife has NO contact with her parents and she WOULD be happy if they were gone, so I guess you could say my answer is "it depends."
in their own sick way, they were trying to look out for her saying that the exemption letter would allow her to exercise her right to choose. given their rabid attack on a woman’s right to choose abortion, that wording added fuel to the fire. my wife was so pissed and yet, if her fam was “near death”, she would be very sad and worried AND pissed too. anyway, they’re in the process of moving to texas. the physical separation should help i the long run i think.

Back
Top Bottom