Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're past phase 3 trials where people of ALL races, ethnicities, religions, genders, etc have volunteered to be vaccinated, and no serious side effects have been reported. Nobody here is being forced to be vaccinated, so no one is a guinea pig in this situation. This vaccine has been deemed safe and effective by multiple governmental health agencies in several countries. Those of us who realize this is the only way out of the current situation would consider ourselves lucky at this point to be allowed to be injected with the Pfizer vaccine. IMHO, you're reaching with your comparisons to the Tuskegee experiment, but if you have further information that you feel would contribute to this discussion in a positive way I think you should share it.
Where have you read that theres no serious side effects from it?

1607985699017.png

she was probably the first, but not the only one lol.

Every website I've read has said the opposite. Can you provide me a few links?

Where do you get your news though?

WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE? Side effects that have been reported with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine include: • injection site pain • tiredness • headache • muscle pain • chills • joint pain • fever • injection site swelling • injection site redness • nausea • feeling unwell • swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy) There is a remote chance that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine could cause a severe allergic reaction. A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few minutes to one hour after getting a dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include: • Difficulty breathing • Swelling of your face and throat • A fast heartbeat • A bad rash all over your body • Dizziness and weakness

The first vaccine is just a symbolic gesture. I'm guessing they picked her because she works on the front lines, she's a nurse, and she's black. They could have given the first dose to a rich white plastic surgeon in Miami like Christian Troy but that may have sent a different message.

The vaccine will be widely deployed these next few weeks to all healthcare workers so there's no reason to think it's being tested out on a subgroup of guinea pigs. We already went through those testing phases.

WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF THE PFIZER-BIONTECH COVID-19 VACCINE? Side effects that have been reported with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine include: • injection site pain • tiredness • headache • muscle pain • chills • joint pain • fever • injection site swelling • injection site redness • nausea • feeling unwell • swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy) There is a remote chance that the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine could cause a severe allergic reaction. A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few minutes to one hour after getting a dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include: • Difficulty breathing • Swelling of your face and throat • A fast heartbeat • A bad rash all over your body • Dizziness and weakness
What I circled is from your link.
But so none of the side effects you posted aren't serious or questionable to you?
Screenshot_20201214-151011_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

"These may not be all the possible side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials."

Btw, I take every information with a grain of salt. Especially the FDA, knowing their best interest at heart is 💰 > People...

Last edited:
In other news.....

I hope overall this vaccine works. We less than 20 days to 2021. I still feel like masks will be the new norm

have you ever taken medicine that don't have any listed side effects lol
The older I get the less I've been taken. I'm in my early 30's and I havent taken medicine since my mid to late 20's. It'll have to be life saving due to me being on a stretcher or on my deathbed..

Edit: I do. I take an athsma inhaler. If that wasnt invented, I wouldn't be here today.

I wrestled with taking the vaccine due to concerns of long term effects, but on the other hand we don't know the long term effects of COVID really either. That said I'm still undecided about when I should take the vaccine whenever its offered to me that is.

What I circled is from your link.
But so none of the side effects you posted aren't serious or questionable to you?
Screenshot_20201214-151011_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

"These may not be all the possible side effects of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials."

The side effects listed in that document are also standard well known and well documented side effects from many vaccines (and other drugs) that all of us have taken in our lifetime. Of course, seeing them listed like that can be disturbing for someone who has no experience reading such documents. It would be naive to think that putting a foreign substance in your body that is clearly designed to create an immune response would have NO side effects. Most healthy adults will experience a sore arm, headache, and fatigue, to some degree. Those who have a history of adverse reactions to vaccines or other foreign substances (like those cases in UK) will likely have adverse reactions to this vaccine as well.

Last edited:
your asthma medication aint got side effects?
Never said it didn't. I've been having to inhale an inhaler ever since I can remember. Around 4-5 years old. My inhaler has Instantly saved my Life from on the spot Life Threatening asthma attacks. Which refers back to my statement above, I'll take something if I'm on my deathbed. Covid is real but it has not been here for 30 years + and theres no such thing as a covid inhaler. Conversely speaking, my asthma isn't contagious. So before you say, "your asthma medication has side effect to save you, why dont you take the vaccine to save you?" Two different animals. No màs. I'm concluded with this specific asthma discussion.

Last edited:
They couldn't have social distanced to administer these?

It'd be ironic to catch covid while getting the vaccine
How distanced do you want them to be ? They all been prescreened, all have face mask on , vaccine admins have facemask/shield. It's a photo and distance can be warped. You want to have a separate room for each vaccination?

We are just looking for things to complain about now.

but why black folks gotta be the guinea pig(s)? Testing in Africa? It’s possible she volunteered yes, but it just doesn’t work for me personally. Smells like Tuskegee experiment again.

Will there be immediate compensation if this vaccine doesn’t work?
you being serious? There were people waiting after her to get vaccinated. SHe wasnt the only one to be vaccinated for the next 3 months so we can watch and observe. There were others getting it right after her.

sounds pretty much like the yearly flu shot i get

Back
Top Bottom