Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
8uggyonpmut51.jpg
Is this how they’re going to get around “outdoor dining” in the winter

nobody

which is why they're trying to open these theatres

which nobody is going to

but they can't think of anything else to do

theaters been open in some parts of SoCal
Friend of mine already out multiple times already
Ppl gotta simp somehow

amc is renting whole theatreout for like $90

ppl will def be trying to go

Just read an article that said only 2 states in the US are trending in the right direction. Vermont and.......................Missouri. I’ll NEVER believe that missouri is doing anything right. Gotta be holding back some data :lol:
Think of all the people who just never seek medical attention for whatever reason. The numbers are way more than anyone is reporting

Last edited:
theaters been open in some parts of SoCal
Friend of mine already out multiple times already
Ppl gotta simp somehow

amc is renting whole theatreout for like $90

ppl will def be trying to go

For 90$ to have the whole theatre to myself plus a few friends for Tenet, I am in.

For 90$ to have the whole theatre to myself plus a few friends for Tenet, I am in.
"AMC allows rentals of up to 20 people. According to its website, rates start at $99, excluding tax, and increase to $349 depending on the movie, the theater's location and any other add-ons like food and drink."

I'm guessing Tenet is $350, but split 20 ways it's not so bad. I'm not sure I could find (and trust) a group of 20 though.

Didn’t he say masks were bad for awhile? From Fauci, to the CDC, to WHO, ‘facts’ are all over the place.
The cdc just recently said that 70% of those who caught covid had masks ON.

Didn’t he say masks were bad for awhile? From Fauci, to the CDC, to WHO, ‘facts’ are all over the place.
The cdc just recently said that 70% of those who caught covid had masks ON.
For better or worse, our understanding of the facts changes as we learn more. We knew very little about covid-19 back in March. Thankfully we know a lot more now. I'm not completely sure why widespread usage of masks was initially discouraged but one reason is that they didn't want a supply shortage for medical workers and others who need masks. We had a mask shortage at work and had to start reusing disposable masks. I imagine the situation would've been much worse if everybody started wearing masks back when the supply chains weren't in place, and with stay-at-home orders in March and April it wasn't really an issue for most people to wear masks outside of a quick weekly grocery trip. 7 months later, we're still reusing disposable masks.

Masks were never claimed to be 100% effective, although proper use of an N95 mask is close. They're a safety measure for when you can't stay home and have to mingle with others, and even then should be combined with social distancing. Which I think was another reason masks weren't prescribed early on -- people feel like they are 100% protected when wearing a mask and may continue to mingle and get infected, when the more effective approach is to stay home.

There's some evidence that those who wear masks have more mild disease, perhaps because of a lower load of initial exposure to the virus, but for now this is just a theory.

For better or worse, our understanding of the facts changes as we learn more. We knew very little about covid-19 back in March. Thankfully we know a lot more now. I'm not completely sure why widespread usage of masks was initially discouraged but one reason is that they didn't want a supply shortage for medical workers and others who need masks. We had a mask shortage at work and had to start reusing disposable masks. I imagine the situation would've been much worse if everybody started wearing masks back when the supply chains weren't in place, and with stay-at-home orders in March and April it wasn't really an issue for most people to wear masks outside of a quick weekly grocery trip. 7 months later, we're still reusing disposable masks.

Masks were never claimed to be 100% effective, although proper use of an N95 mask is close. They're a safety measure for when you can't stay home and have to mingle with others, and even then should be combined with social distancing. Which I think was another reason masks weren't prescribed early on -- people feel like they are 100% protected when wearing a mask and may continue to mingle and get infected, when the more effective approach is to stay home.

There's some evidence that those who wear masks have more mild disease, perhaps because of a lower load of initial exposure to the virus, but for now this is just a theory.
True but then he’s seen laughing at a nationals games maskless ( and not eating or drinking at the moment). So please understand, many are beyond sketched out by these experts. Pelosi was seen a month or two back getting a non essential haircut. But we must stay safe. Make the rules, these people are. But are they exactly following?
Is weather back in the equation? It was brought up in April. And now with huge surges in WI, ND, SD, and MI, these are the first states to have cold weathwr

could be a long winter.

Is weather back in the equation? It was brought up in April. And now with huge surges in WI, ND, SD, and MI, these are the first states to have cold weathwr

could be a long winter.
I think so. There's other factors too that help explain the numbers, but it seems like weather, especially time spent indoors, plays a role.

It's sad to think that a lot of people will be sick in the ICU this holiday season. Each person's risk isn't just about how careful the individual is but also how widespread covid is in the community. It's widespread now and I have little reason to believe it'll get any better over the next two months.

Back
Top Bottom