Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm at the post office usually I dont wait in line but I have to have them scan a package due to the value.... theres people behind me sniffling and sneezing and not shielding their projectile ....so i just let them go in front of me ...

I ain't tryna die 2020

Of course it's like 10 people trying to buy a money order and stamps and certified mail for their rent

I even left the line because i had to feed the parking meter...
I also just paid 140 in parking tix this morning

Last edited:
10 min ago
Seventh confirmed case of coronavirus in US
From CNN’s Braden Walker & Ben Tinker

The seventh confirmed case of the Wuhan coronavirus has been confirmed by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

No lie, when this first started, my wife and I agree that Cali would be hit hard if it came to the US.

Frisco initially.

Hope we both wrong and this somehow is stopped quickly.

Man.....

EPnm9thWsAEJ3P6

I know symptoms don’t show till a week, but how fast does it get bad after that?

I can’t imagine these confirmed cases in the US immediately went to the hospital soon as they had the first symptom. Probably sat with it till it got bad.

My investment portfolio was taken to the cleaners. This virus wiped out all of the gains the Dow had in 2020 in a matter of a week.

Shoulda gone to the NT Stock Market Thread...You Woulda been UP double digits this week.

Back
Top Bottom