Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've never asked anything from NT before but today I ask anyone on here to send good vibes, good energy or your prayers for my mom.

My mom went in a few days ago to the ER with symptoms and tested positive for covid-19. She's been in good spirits but this morning was moved to the ICU as her breathing has deteriorated...

Just need some good energy for her bros
Wishing your mom a speedy recovery. These are times where we really have to refocus on what’s important in our lives like our health and loved ones.
Keep us updated

Just waiting for all the updates with pics of the dumb A's crowded into places with no mask on. Third wave here we coming. :smh:

The one thing Seasonality theory has correct is a very low Death Rate thus far in Summer.

Looking at Brazil, I'm afraid of these high positive Rates will turn into a much Higher Death Rate during Fall/Winter.

I wonder if it's season, or that medical professionals are able to diagnose and treat it better now than they did early on. So now it's evening out.

The beaches/parks are packed today. Very few people wearing masks. Line to the bathroom was 100-people long.

Why the **** do Americans love waiting in lines? Why do Americans love packing into crowds? Like you could have a perfectly great BBQ in your backyard but, no, you'd rather spend an hour looking for parking and another hour waiting in line to take a dump in a fly-infested bathroom.

Happy Fourth of July!

giphy.gif

Happy 4th everyone!

restaurants should have medical level cleaning supplies tbh
that unmarked spray bottle of watered down soap the bus boy uses to clean the tables isn't enough

After waiting in tables in probably every major restaurant, and seeing the things I've seen even pre covid was monstrously disgusting. Cooks were the worst, dont order something with too many mods or arrive 30min before closing.

unnamed.jpg

How your silverware gets washed everywhere I l've worked, this tray(when filled to the top) is ran through the dish pit once! Then rolled up to serve, most waiters I know only use Togo silverware for this reason.

Plates
41AcabYL4wL._SX342_.jpg

Cups
carlisle-sink-grids-rw3014-64_1000.jpg

Not even to mention all the unsanitary things. 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
I really can't imagine going back to a restaurant for a while. You pay 2-5x what it costs to make it yourself, and then it's another 30-35% between tax and tip. I love being served but I'm also able-bodied and can follow recipe instructions myself.

The only thing I can imagine is fine dining on a special occasion at a Michelin-rated restaurant.

After waiting in tables in probably every major restaurant, and seeing the things I've seen even pre covid was monstrously disgusting. Cooks were the worst, dont order something with too many mods or arrive 30min before closing.

unnamed.jpg

How your silverware gets washed everywhere I l've worked, this tray(when filled to the top) is ran through the dish pit once! Then rolled up to serve, most waiters I know only use Togo silverware for this reason.

Plates
41AcabYL4wL._SX342_.jpg

Cups
carlisle-sink-grids-rw3014-64_1000.jpg

Not even to mention all the unsanitary things. 🤢🤢🤢
I worked at a big bakery/coffeeshop for a little while. We thoroughly washed every dish in piping-hot water using a big *** heavy apron and thick rubber gloves. I thought every food place did the same thing?

I really can't imagine going back to a restaurant for a while. You pay 2-5x what it costs to make it yourself, and then it's another 30-35% between tax and tip. I love being served but I'm also able-bodied and can follow recipe instructions myself.

The only thing I can imagine is fine dining on a special occasion at a Michelin-rated restaurant.
1593896217681.png

I worked at a big bakery/coffeeshop for a little while. We thoroughly washed every dish in piping-hot water using a big *** heavy apron and thick rubber gloves. I thought every food place did the same thing?

Been about 10yrs since I last waited tables (maybe some changed), yes they were supposed to wash trays 3x and separate and wash silverware an additional time then waiters were supposed to soak in carbonated water for 10 minutes then roll it up. (Cant even count how many complaints I got of dried up food still on the silverware, from someone not following procedure. Procedure never Happened though. I was a key (like a manager,that also waited tables or any other pisition we were short on) sometimes a dishwasher I know first hand.

Johnny carinos
Olive garden
(Darden company: red lobster cheddars, probably all do same thing)
applebees
Salt grass ( landrys company, all probably fo the same thing)
Pappasitos ( Pappas company, all probably do the same thing)
The aquarium
Joe's crabb shaq
Chili's
just to name few.

Edit:they did use gloves and an apron most of the time though. :lol:

Last edited:
TEXAS CORONAVIRUS CASES RISE BY 8,258 ON SATURDAY TO 191,790 TOTAL, THE HIGHEST SINGLE-DAY INCREASE SINCE PANDEMIC STARTED - STATE HEALTH DEPT

TEXAS COVID-19 CURRENT HOSPITALIZATIONS RISE BY 238 TO RECORD HIGH OF 7,890 TOTAL ON SATURDAY - STATE HEALTH DEPT

I've been out and about a lot more lately. If the numbers in the tri-state area start jumping back up I'll lock down again.

Still don't plan on sitting down for any restaurant meals, still avoiding the parks too.

I've never asked anything from NT before but today I ask anyone on here to send good vibes, good energy or your prayers for my mom.

My mom went in a few days ago to the ER with symptoms and tested positive for covid-19. She's been in good spirits but this morning was moved to the ICU as her breathing has deteriorated...

Just need some good energy for her bros

may god bless your mom and think good thoughts
I hope she will make a quick recovery

if you don’t mind me asking how old is she and what state are you guys in ?

Am I the only one staying home today because I do not want to be a part of any crowd?

this has been me every weekend...just been staying home with no intention of going out... occasionally ill hit up some stores though just to get out... mainly supermarket, target, outlets, dollar store or liquor store...i do want to hit up the beaches at the jersey shore but im a go during the week when theres less people

stay safe fams
its gonna be a costly holiday this 4th

im not gonna lie. im really starting to get antsy and tired of the distancing. it's starting to mess with my mental.
especially after dealing with it everyday at the hospital. i come home and i feel trapped by it. then im on call every other week 24/7 so even when im supposed to get away from it i get called in to deal with it even more. it's dictating 100% of my life right now and all the media im consuming isn't good for me either.
think i might try to take a drive and find a secluded place to get away

you need sometime to clear your head and to put your feet up

you’re risking your own mental health to save others and that’s a very honorable thing
i’m sure you’re strong enough to pull through it
you must have seen a lot in these past few months

Back
Top Bottom