Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This has always been my opinion as well. If I'm well enough to be sitting in line waiting hours for a test then I'm probably not sick enough to seek medical care. This means I'll be home recovering anyway unless I get too sick to care for myself. In that case, I'll go to the hospital where they'll test me anyway. Now I do realize that some people have a strong desire to know if they've got COVID or something else in order to potentially isolate from family, friends, co-workers, but it's not like getting that positive test result is going to make you better. One other possibility that I just remembered while typing this is that (in CA at least) you are not eligible for Workers Compensation (assuming you think you caught it at work) unless you have a positive COVID test result.
When I did the drive up testing it was mostly contactless

the tech that gave us the self administered nasal swab gave us a sealed bag

wife and I had gloves and masks

window never rolled down more than 3”

it is weird though shoving that thing in your nose

Was all the paperwork filled out ahead of time, online? Only nasal, no throat swab?

Was all the paperwork filled out ahead of time, online? Only nasal, no throat swab?
Online and no throat

Sterile packaged nasal swab you need to shove like an inch into nasal cavity and swirl for 10 seconds each nostril

Results after a business day

I don’t think I could do it, I’d want someone to administer it for me. If I ever need to be tested though, I’ll probably have to get over that REAL quick.

Luckily cases have been relatively low in Michigan lately. Thanks Gretchen Whitmer!

I don’t think I could do it, I’d want someone to administer it for me. If I ever need to be tested though, I’ll probably have to get over that REAL quick.

Luckily cases have been relatively low in Michigan lately. Thanks Gretchen Whitmer!
I don’t think I could either. I’ve had the cameras put up there at the ent before but at least the spray some lidocaine up there before, and even then it’s uncomfortable. Not nearly as bad as the camera down your throat tho.

7dr4p7jbih851.png

yo y’all really believing these arbitrary #s the government is pulling out of their ***. :lol:
Nope.

The deaths are undercounted, that's well known.

Given that the president and the governors of these states have been actively denying the whole covid thing, and we have evidence that Florida and other states are trying to juke the stats so that they don't look too bad, there's good reason to believe the case counts may actually be higher.

Nope.

The deaths are undercounted, that's well known.

Given that the president and the governors of these states have been actively denying the whole covid thing, and we have evidence that Florida and other states are trying to juke the stats so that they don't look too bad, there's good reason to believe the case counts may actually be higher.
Severely undercounted and the auxiliary deaths due to changes in treatment procedures has resulted in over 100k additional deaths that may have been prevented.

Old people dying at home to scared to goto the doctor :frown:

All of these anonymous “people” are dead, really??

If the government told you all the boogie man was real you’d believe it.

Back
Top Bottom