Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
there's a purpose to this. anything to play with the numbers to lessen the picture that this scumbag in the white house has been completely out of tune with the onset and advance of this virus and continues to be. i wouldn't call it idiocy, necessarily. this administration's purpose is to lie, cheat and steal about everything. the public should view it as is an abdication of responsibility
The word is evil. They are evil monsters who don’t care about human suffering.

US Pres Trump: Will Not Close The Country If A Second Wave Of Virus Hits
Trump doesn’t have to. I’ll wait on my locally elected official to make a decision based on science, and if that doesn’t happen, I’ll do so on my own.

This isn’t the time to look for leadership. Educate and police yourselves. There hasn’t been sound guidance or direction from the federal government since Trump got elected. Stop listening to this *****.

owb9o6h0z4051.jpg
Could've at least used the flu games :lol: :smh:

The job market gonna be flooding in August. So many people gonna kick back and lounge til July 31 then they're gonna get that $400 weekly in August and be like oh hell nah

No doubt. I’ve had employees ASKING to be laid off to collect that additional unemployment. I’ve been working with some to keep them under 40 hours because they can collect the additional $600 for simply being “underemployed”

I'm probably one of millions who are freaking out about this. I also have a lot of people on my social media who are "woke," and are against all the shut downs, SIP, etc. I decided to watch all 21:00 of this, because, well....I have time :lol:. I saw this from someone who believes that everyone is freaking out. I am not sure what to believe because I see and read stuff from this point of view and then I see something with the complete opposite. Very difficult to find a balance, which makes staying level headed difficult. Interesting to see what you guys think about this. Disclaimer: I don't know if I agree or not with this guy but he makes good points...I guess??

No doubt. I’ve had employees ASKING to be laid off to collect that additional unemployment. I’ve been working with some to keep them under 40 hours because they can collect the additional $600 for simply being “underemployed”

damn, that reverse hustle. Rather be unemployed to collect more money but it won’t last forever so he/she gonna be part of the millions of unemployed vs having a job and taking less

insane to me

I'm probably one of millions who are freaking out about this. I also have a lot of people on my social media who are "woke," and are against all the shut downs, SIP, etc. I decided to watch all 21:00 of this, because, well....I have time :lol:. I saw this from someone who believes that everyone is freaking out. I am not sure what to believe because I see and read stuff from this point of view and then I see something with the complete opposite. Very difficult to find a balance, which makes staying level headed difficult. Interesting to see what you guys think about this. Disclaimer: I don't know if I agree or not with this guy but he makes good points...I guess??

I was listening until he started complaining about people not being able to go to the gun store or church.... dude is just a republican who happens to be a doctor.

Lasted through 6 minutes. This guy is a clown and does not represent the medical community in any way. Cynical me suspects he is auditioning for trump, as the admin is currently looking for mds who are willing to misrepresent things for him on tv.
Edit - He actually mentioned Newsom using this to alter an election. Nice...skeleton and anatomy text you got there 🙄.
Edit2 - Hydroxychloroquine is safe (!!) and treatment is being politicized. This is definitely an audition for trump.

Back
Top Bottom