Hi Niketalk , Could I please get a Price Check on my Space Jams , AJ23, 6 RINGS

View media item 1591932View media item 1591935
As you can see the 11s are yellow, with some reddish  on the sole , i cleaned but it won't come off. Theres also some white thing next to the 23 and it won't come off , and the blue thing from the box is ripped . 

The 23s shoe laces are stained red , some minor scratches that can only be seen under the light , box is ok but damaged , cd that comes wit hate shoe is also scratched 

The 6 rings there a minor yellow stain that can barely be seen and some white paint scratch, box is also damaged .

These are part of my precious collection , and I've worn them less than 5 times.

Idk much about the 6 rings and AJ23 but for the 11s I think they are legit but this may help ik its a different colorway but this stuff mostly still applies. The big thing is the 23 and carbon fiber and obviously the dates don't matter they came out a different time.

- The "Jumpman Jordan" patch on the tongue should ALWAYS be on the 3rd lace loop.
- The Jumpman's basketball should always be between the 2 and 3.
- The carbon fiber is always a black/grey checkerboard pattern.
- Make sure it is actual carbon fiber and not just plastic. Carbon fiber is rigid and has a texture, while plastic is smooth and will bend easily.
- Know your release date. (December 21, 2012) Fake pairs can have production dates past the release date, which is not possible.
- Production dates vary, but they should be around summer of '12.
- Fakes often have an incorrect font/format on the inside tag.

Read more: http://*************.com/forums/2012-Bred-XI-Legit-Check-Guide/62:21:1135806/#ixzz3dfoJGVdD

i dont think hes asking for legit just price check,.

Op this is why if you're going to ball in the shoes then ball them full time and enjoy them or never ball in them, cuz your less than five times just ruined your jackpot

yeah i am asking for a price check not legit check , i bought them myself at footlocker , and i am planning on selling them i just need to know from the experts here what are they worth . 

Last edited:
bump please, i need a price check from the experts here , i really need to sell them. 

Like 360+ for jams. You ain't gettin **** for the other 2 tbh. Especially for the 6 rings. 23s maybe 80 bucks

Back
Top Bottom