pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

hey can you guys tell me the big difference between

[h2]Ray-Ban[/h2] [h2]Classic Wayfarer Sunglasses[/h2]
p11430567_ph_althero_Black

and
[h2]Ray-Ban[/h2] [h2]Folding Wayfarer Sunglasses[/h2]
p11581875_ph_hero
do those classics have a white trim? owwww.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

yo one more thing
is jay z rocking the classic ray bans or the "new" rayban wayfarers?
classic

new
Whats the difference?
i dont see it
for the "new" one it says
[font=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][size=-1]The Ray-Ban wayfarers are a timeless style, made with unparalleled materials to meet the demands of a new age. This 'new' take on the classic wayfarer is very similar in shape and overall fit, but with slightly smaller lenses. Green glass lenses are very scratch resistant and block 100% of UV (A, B, and C) while improving contrasts.[/size][/font]
green lenses though
sick.gif
I wonder which jay is rocking

Lately I've been wearing these, I got them a little over a year ago and I love them.

(Mosley Tribes for Maharishi)

mtmhi_large.jpg

Nice pickup Crank. How much did those cost you? I'm gonna have to pick up some new glasses in a couple months when it gets sunny out in the NW.

Originally Posted by 18key

Nice pickup Crank. How much did those cost you? I'm gonna have to pick up some new glasses in a couple months when it gets sunny out in the NW.
probably 140, i think thats how much the classics cost

i've been wanting some wayfarers for a minute but it might look too small on my head. and how much is it more to get polarized lenses?

when I went they had 3 sizes, the medium one is the regular ones and the one everyone buys, but I got the biggest onces since I have a big head
laugh.gif

its was like 145$ after taxes, you coppin em boxden?

when I went they had 3 sizes, the medium one is the regular ones and the one everyone buys, but I got the biggest onces since I have a big head
laugh.gif

its was like 145$ after taxes, you coppin em boxden?
Right now i got those gucci ones
I had some raybans, idk the model but i lost those or they were stolen back in football (lockerrooms
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
)

But yea i been eyein the wayfarers for a minute now, only thing is when i get money, another brand takes my money like nike
smh.gif

Did you buy them at a Rayban store, sunglass hut?

any nice, relatively cheap black with gold trim similar to the evi's or milli's out there?

I need some new shades. Been looking for a while now but most of the models I like just don't fit me. I currently have ray bans... I'll post picslater.

Those evidences look so dope but there's no way I could afford them
smh.gif

Since they're releasing new colors or the Evidence this year, anyone know if there will be more colors of the Millionaires?
20u3ckg.jpg

15wjlvc.jpg

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Since they're releasing new colors or the Evidence this year, anyone know if there will be more colors of the Millionaires?
20u3ckg.jpg

15wjlvc.jpg

not really feelin' those new colorways. I hope they do come out with a teal one though. Those look mmmmmean on a nice, sunny day

Back
Top Bottom