Hey NT I've been on my beattape grind. 5 albums done in da past year! Free Downloads! UPDATED!

Aye Wun is good, but he isn't that good. Maybe I'm not the best guy to say this because I love your beats, but to be completely honest, most of these dudes you work with don't deserve your beats. For example, "Chase This Paper", or whatever it was that used "Doing My Best" was horrible. He completely misused the beat, imo. I would much rather hear someone new over your beats instead of Aye Wun because you've been down that road before and it was just
eyes.gif
. I know "In Da Stew Wit Rats" had a good amount of downloads and was received well, but that was by amateur standards. You shouldn't be held to the same standards as many of these other unknown producers. Your beats can be the canvasses for some amazing things. You can do better than Aye Wun and somewhere down the line, you will.

Btw, how is "Flawless" coming along?

Aye Wun is good, but he isn't that good. Maybe I'm not the best guy to say this because I love your beats, but to be completely honest, most of these dudes you work with don't deserve your beats. For example, "Chase This Paper", or whatever it was that used "Doing My Best" was horrible. He completely misused the beat, imo. I would much rather hear someone new over your beats instead of Aye Wun because you've been down that road before and it was just
eyes.gif
. I know "In Da Stew Wit Rats" had a good amount of downloads and was received well, but that was by amateur standards. You shouldn't be held to the same standards as many of these other unknown producers. Your beats can be the canvasses for some amazing things. You can do better than Aye Wun and somewhere down the line, you will.

Btw, how is "Flawless" coming along?

ehh i haven't really taken another look at it. i might finish it but for not its on the back burner
frown.gif
sry

ehh i haven't really taken another look at it. i might finish it but for not its on the back burner
frown.gif
sry

Back
Top Bottom