Hey NT - I'm propsing to my GF tomorrow. How did you guys do it?

I really think you got it all together...

Ring - Check
Parent's permission - Check
Dinner - Check
Hotel - Check
Plans to take her to one of her favorite areas - Check
The heart to make that leap with the woman you love - CHECK

Make sure you update us, man. I'm eager to see how it goes.

I haven't gotten to the point where I want to propose yet, but I do have a couple of ideas swimming around in myhead. When I do it, I'll tell you how I did.

And Pabs is right...a lot of NT isn't old enough to be thinkin about stuff like this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i asked my girl to marry me and brok up wit me like 4 or 5 months after yesterday to be exact

what?

I think he said that he asked his GF to marry him, whether or not she said 'yes' is undetermined at the moment, but 4-5 months later she broke upwith him. So at this point all signs point to her saying 'no.' I believe they broke up yesterday.

OP, good luck.
smile.gif

Congrats. That's the same age I got married.

how mine went down. I had the ring picked out and ordered ahead of time. We both had the day off and she wanted to wake up early and go shopping. The ring wasnot set to be ready until 1pm that day so I suggested we go shopping about 45 minutes away to kill time. Then I said I wanted to go check out this set ofearrings for her over at the jewelry shop. While she is looking around the guy who helped me put the ring together secretly handed me the ring and I showed itto her in the store. She talked about how it was nice and a perfect engagement ring. That's when I got down on a knee told her "good, because itsalready yours" and asked her to marry me. Ring fit her like a glove. She said yes, turned red and kissed me. We were given a bouqet of yellow tulips(whichis now her favorite flower). Its definitely full of anxiety and rush leading up to it. Keep us posted. Again, good luck and congrats!

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

I really think you got it all together...

Ring - Check
Parent's permission - Check
Dinner - Check
Hotel - Check
Plans to take her to one of her favorite areas - Check
The heart to make that leap with the woman you love - CHECK

Make sure you update us, man. I'm eager to see how it goes.

I haven't gotten to the point where I want to propose yet, but I do have a couple of ideas swimming around in my head. When I do it, I'll tell you how I did.

And Pabs is right...a lot of NT isn't old enough to be thinkin about stuff like this.
laugh.gif

agreed on every single point

Halftime of the warriors game so we can see you on the highlight films on youtube being declined a la the Wizards game and the one with the Rockets

Originally Posted by The Somali NTer

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

i asked my girl to marry me and brok up wit me like 4 or 5 months after yesterday to be exact

what?

I think he said that he asked his GF to marry him, whether or not she said 'yes' is undetermined at the moment, but 4-5 months later she broke up with him. So at this point all signs point to her saying 'no.' I believe they broke up yesterday.

OP, good luck.
smile.gif

"the goat" changed dunksnjordans post +%%%%%% and good luck man

LazyJ, congratulations.

I saw this on TV, pretty unique:

(Before action starts, go ask a cop to help you out)

- You and the girlfriend go driving in the car
- Cop (which you've asked to help) pretends to pull you over
- You step out of car with hands on your head, same with the girlfriend (back towards the cop)
- Cop instructs you to move towards him, get behind your girl and kneel down, have cop tell her to turn around

pimp.gif
I was
eek.gif
when I saw this on TV.

EDIT: Ehhh, I guess you're right, but I thought it was genius of the guy who thought of it.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

LazyJ, congratulations.

I saw this on TV, pretty unique:

(Before action starts, go ask a cop to help you out)

- You and the girlfriend go driving in the car
- Cop (which you've asked to help) pretends to pull you over
- You step out of car with hands on your head, same with the girlfriend
- Cop instructs you to move towards him, get behind your girl and kneel down, have cop tell her to turn around

pimp.gif
I was
eek.gif
when I saw this on TV.
Not with the way cops have been in the Bay Area, don't want either of us to be shot.

My man LazyJ
pimp.gif

Congrats man, I hope everything goes well.
When do you plan to ask her(during the trip)?

Take her fishing and tie the ring to her hook and have her reel it in. Cheesy I know just came to mind right now, cuz you said your going to GG Bridge

Congrats though man

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Take her fishing and tie the ring to her hook and have her reel it in. Cheesy I know just came to mind right now, cuz you said your going to GG Bridge

Congrats though man

Nah, too risky. The last thing he needs is for the ring to come off and float away.

Back
Top Bottom