Hey NT how did you get the news of Micheal Jackson's passing.

Playing ball with my homie, his phone kept ringing and I was like arent u gonna get it, he said later. He finally called back and just hung up the phone,checked me and casually said "Michael Jackson died". I barely could finish playing, looked it up on my phone in disbelief, looked on yahoo web site,saw nothing and came to niketalk and saw a 33 page thread saying RIP MJ

frown.gif
RIP

Registering for night school... Lady walks in the office and tells all her coworkers and they spent 20+ minutes discussing it..Not very professional butstill.......

at work. my mom told me. i think she either got it from the radio on her office or someone else told her

i couldnt concentrate the rest of the day during my shift
smh.gif

I got a text from someone when TMZ posted that he was dead, then turned to CNN and watched until they announced LA times confirmed him dead.
frown.gif

Was at work and got a text from somebody. Looked it up on CNN news but it wasn't confirmed for another hour.

was at work...first person who told me only said he had a heart attack and was in the hospital
second person who told me said he passed...I left early
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Was watching Headline News when they broke the news he had been taken to hospital for cardiac arrest. Stay glued to the television until it was confirmed hewas gone.

Back
Top Bottom