Hey NT how did you get the news of Micheal Jackson's passing.

I was at the barber shop and just as I was walking out the door one of the barbers yelled that he got a text that MJ had died of a heart attack. The other guyswere like why isnt it on the news. I was out the door by then so I decided to call my cousin and hey confirmed he was dead. I had a friend call me and saidthey were jamming alot of MJ stuff on the radio and I told her it was because he was dead. How did you guys get the news.

your mom.

laugh.gif
at that av^

Next door neighbor came busting threw and told me...but then I turned on the TV
and at the time they where saying he was just in critical condition at the hospital.

this dude on xbox live was like OH !+$* MJ's dead and he started crying then logged off...

then i checked the news. it was true
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

this dude on xbox live was like OH !+$* MJ's dead and he started crying then logged off...

then i checked the news. it was true
frown.gif

Either MJ really died or you was getting in that ***.
laugh.gif

I was at the park with my kids and I overheard some young hoppers talking about it. Took it with a grain of salt but I did pull out my blackberry and head overto yahoo news. Yahoo was trippin though so I let it be. Find out a couple hours later it was real.
tired.gif

I was on my way home from work. I called my moms. She said MJ was rushed to the hospital and they think he's dead. I was like 'yea right' andthought she was just mis-hearing what they were saying on t.v. So I turned on the radio and it was breaking news. At that time they weren't confirming hisdeath yet. Then as I was on I-4 about to get off at the Kirkman exit, they confirmed on the radio that he was indeed dead. I winced like I stubbed my toe onthe door.

CNN

Came home from a job interview, said "I'm home!" saw the TV, and finished my sentence with "oh no *@++@%* way...
frown.gif
"

Radio was talkin about how he may have died.

Then a co-worker asked me if I knew who died. And I said Micheal Jackson?

Then I went to watched CNN for a bit.

Then my mom called and left a message on the phone.

2 of my friends also texted me.

JB Forum.

Someone made a thread saying how it would be cool if they honored MJ's death by releasing some Jordans or something like that......

Back
Top Bottom