HEY NT HELP Rico X Hood GET ON THE REAL WORLD!!!!! ROUND 1 VOTING GOING ON NOW!!

Here's an update for you guys. Thanks to NT and some other outside friends of mine, I am now at 430 votes. I got over 100 votes yesterday and I hope to dothe same today. Thank you to all of you for your continued support. And please keep the tips and suggestions coming. More updates to come.

voted
glasses.gif

Thanks everyone that's been voting. I'm now at 494. Just gotta keep myself in the Top 50% and I think I've been doing that so far. Feel free to addyour input to what I should do next or any other suggestions, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everyone for your votes. Here's a little update, I am now at 601, and only going to get more today. I plan on posting my first vid today so thatshould bring on some more votes. Once again, thanks for your votes, and I hope you guys continue to support what I'm trying to do.

i voted for you. thats crazy ur in springfield. lol im in alexandria. good luck buddy.

Just another debate, I'm not at 696 which I think is pretty given I don't have any vids up yet. I'm gonna try and get on up this weekend, because Iwant to try and crack 1000 by Sunday. So, please continue voting. Thanks guys.

Thanks dude. I gotta question for ya'll. So, I've been a lot of the comments on people's pages about the people with thousands of votes, and I keephearing about cheating. At first I just wrote it off hate, but I keep hearing it. How would it be possible to cheat in something like this? Going to a computerstore and voting for yourself is the only explanation I could think of.

UPDATE

So I definetly think there has been some cheating going on in this competition. People are shooting up 1,000+ votes in a matter of minutes. Going fromm 666 to8,000+ in a matter of days. Kind of makes me not even want to do this anymore. But I'm going to stick with it. Thank you all my NTer's for voting and Ihope you continue to show me love.

Back
Top Bottom