Hey NT! Help Me Become a Hipster.

I think there's a pretty fine line between being a hipster and not being one. I swear, I share many similar traits with hipsters (ride a fixie, wear AAtshirts on occasion, wear skinny jeans, like indie bands)... but I think the one thing that's keeping me from diving head first into the cesspool that isthe hipster world is that I don't subscribe to their elitist attitudes and don't treat people like #@*+. I think it's more so the attitude theycarry rather than the uniform they all seem to be wearing
laugh.gif

Lose all the sustance you have and focus strictly on your image. Do the master cleanse every weekend, become a "vegan", but smoke weed, sniff coke,drop acid and eat mushrooms. Drink Sapporo, Pale Ale and Pabst at all hours of the day, even on weekdays. Also, explain to others, while you're tripping onmushrooms and drinking a Sapporo, why they shouldnt be eating meat and how bad it is. Then explain to people how you used to like MGMT until they blew up andhow you only listen to real music such as M83 and Broken Social Scene. Awsome!

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Lose all the sustance you have and focus strictly on your image. Do the master cleanse every weekend, become a "vegan", but smoke weed, sniff coke, drop acid and eat mushrooms. Drink Sapporo, Pale Ale and Pabst at all hours of the day, even on weekdays. Also, explain to others, while you're tripping on mushrooms and drinking a Sapporo, why they shouldnt be eating meat and how bad it is. Then explain to people how you used to like MGMT until they blew up and how you only listen to real music such as M83 and Broken Social Scene. Awsome!
nerd.gif

but... M83 is awesome
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

i dont know if this is sarcastic or not but this is an incredibly lame post if serious

just be yourself. this is why dudes dont give any respect to women.
yeah, because people lose all respect for women when they dress up for halloween...
tired.gif

read the %*%##% post...jesus

i dont know if this is sarcastic or not but this is an incredibly lame post if serious

dunce.jpg

laugh.gif

You didn't read a single thing.
You saw the title and came rushing in to put your 2 pennies.
RIGGHHHHTTT!
grin.gif

So yeah...
Anything else?
If it means anything, the more prickish the better.
What about hair?

That would seem easier.
Borrow a guy friend's flannel, and V-neck.
Wear my jeans.
Wear some vans, I guess.
Wear a hat and tuck my hair in?

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

That would seem easier.
Wear my jeans.
Wear some vans, I guess.

Pretty much, cause if you go as a female hipster, it'll be hard to tell you're in a costume.

That would seem easier.
Wear my jeans.
Wear some vans, I guess.

Pretty much, cause if you go as a female hipster, it'll be hard to tell you're in a costume.

unless i dress like this:
l_548084605d3f40bcb23a98d92c3a4ed2.jpg

someone just showed me a link to i guess some fashion co.

I'll take notes on the hipster olympics.
Will these be good footwear?

Because I have a black pair.
laugh.gif
yesssss. you need those kmart shoes.... some dirty skinny jeans....an ironic shirt...some wayfarers...a scraggly looking hoody... and a headbandover your head like a hippie.

any american apparel...urban outfitters...and cheap #*** is welcome.

Originally Posted by BG BabyGlock26

you sorta seem like one already

How so?

I wish I had a Mac.
frown.gif
I have an iPod though. I currently have big headsets from my friend too.
that's a start kido.

since you're a girl, you gotta have the skirt and leggings thing goin on...with some small t-shirt.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by fiendxxx

ScottHallWithAPick?
I will eat your children

Hmmmm......Hmmmm......
You better not be thinking what I think you're thinking
5o8tjr.gif

laugh.gif
Not only do you have to run a spell check before you post on NT, but an ayo check as well.

Back
Top Bottom