gosh, some of the best sig. jordans were in black/white
concord 11s, playoff 12s, these
RETRO!

gosh, some of the best sig. jordans were in black/white
concord 11s, playoff 12s, these
RETRO!

i need this 2
smile.gif

Pretty sure that it was mentioned these were coming out late 2011 or early 2012 in one of the "news" threads.

Pretty sure that it was mentioned these were coming out late 2011 or early 2012 in one of the "news" threads.

the royal blue lows and yellow lows were awesome, wish they brought em back....but then again Id rather have the ogs anyways

the royal blue lows and yellow lows were awesome, wish they brought em back....but then again Id rather have the ogs anyways

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I told myself this... I've seen them show up on the 'bay and me do nothing about it though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I told myself this... I've seen them show up on the 'bay and me do nothing about it though
ohwell.gif

these are pretty gosh darn intriguing. i'd love another pair of XIVs, i wore my Last Shots a lot and love that the inner lining is still has great quality

these are pretty gosh darn intriguing. i'd love another pair of XIVs, i wore my Last Shots a lot and love that the inner lining is still has great quality

Back
Top Bottom