Hey guys--I opened an online thrift store today--CityOfTrill.com

Originally Posted by Regis

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JD214

E-Z Pass.

Congrats and good luck OP.

Not the right skin color eh?

Is it possible he just wasnt feeling her without you implying its a color thing?

I'm saying, I can't even say a thing without these dudes jumping on me, Worse than females.
laugh.gif

You know these NT cats...
laugh.gif

LOL @ Ancient African button up

Site looks cool, better route than eBay. OP gonna be like "GOT EM
tongue.gif
" when he flips that NKOTB cap.

Thanks yall.And to dude who asked about the Blackhawks jacket the model is me,I'm 6 foot. And to CWrite its a specialized thrift store. Vintage stores can only be vintage if the clothes are 30 years old. Oldest thing I got is 25 years.

Goodwill is like 3 bucks for a shirt, though. Nahh it's a pretty cool site

The site could be better designed and more user friendly but the concept is fresh.

you should invest in a white backdrop for your pictures. it will look more clean and professional.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

you should invest in a white backdrop for your pictures. it will look more clean and professional.

Also add meta keywords and a description for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) purposes.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Thanks yall.And to dude who asked about the Blackhawks jacket the model is me,I'm 6 foot. And to CWrite its a specialized thrift store. Vintage stores can only be vintage if the clothes are 30 years old. Oldest thing I got is 25 years.
That Toy Story shirt was made before the movie came out? 
nerd.gif

Prices aren't bad in terms of vintage gear, I'm a fan of vintage t-shirts but there's nothing in particular I'm interested in at the moment.  Good luck man.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Thanks yall.

And to dude who asked about the Blackhawks jacket the model is me,I'm 6 foot.

And to CWrite its a specialized thrift store. Vintage stores can only be vintage if the clothes are 30 years old. Oldest thing I got is 25 years.

Did not know that, thanks for clearing it up!

GL with your site!

Thanks for all the tips guys, I'm writing everything down. This is just an idea I had in January so I'm all new to this. I'll spruce up the site throughout the week.

I plan to add clothes every Friday so if you don't see nothing you like just check back.

And I don't think the toy story sweater was made before the movie because it contains a character from Toy Story 2.

Also I accept any and all criticism. If prices are too high, not enough choices in your size or anything else let it be known.

No joke though, I would copp that red/blue nike windbreaker in a heartbeat if it was my size.

Pretty cool that you just had the idea in January and already executing it.
how do you get your merch? like, do you go out and shop for it all personally, or do you come up on big lots of stuff.

Truth be told, I feel kinda obligated to check it out.

**Edit**

You get some vintage Polo, black Bart Simpson and/or Mickey Mouse holler at me.

Back
Top Bottom