"he's a lot faster than me, he's a lot more explosive than me"

This post imitates that Rose's rookie year is as good as Paul's was.
grin.gif

Rose will probably win the ROY especially if the Bulls makes the playoffs.

I just don't understand how people can talk about Westbrook and Mayo but not mention Eric Gordon.

Mayo is on the decline and Gordon should get more consideration.

However I don't understand all this "if the bulls make the playoffs rose will win ROY talk"

Lebron won ROY when he had similar numbers to Melo although Melo led the Nuggets to the playoffs.

Durant won it last year over Horford and Sonics were horrible and hawks made the playoffs.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

Yea thats nice, but when its all said and done.

It will still be Paul > Rose.
co-sign. paul over rose any day.....for now.

Rose is the truth, few point guards can score and get their team involved, and he's already shown he can do this in his rookie season. Once he gets moreconsistent, he will be on the same tier that Deron Williams and Chris Paul are in.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

I just don't understand how people can talk about Westbrook and Mayo but not mention Eric Gordon.
Because they're both putting up better stats across the board?
laugh.gif

His athleticism and potential are flat-out scary.

We're really witnessing something special with this crop of über talented PG's.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Westbrook going to finish higher in ROY voting then Rose ? Or did I read that wrong ?

Anyway.... It's Rose, Mayo, Westbrook. As far as ROY voting is gonna go IMO. Especially if Bulls hold their playoff spot.
Westbrook > Mayo.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Russell Westbrook COULD turn out better than Rose, and that being said he may finish higher in the ROY voting....it's gonna be fun watching these two play over the next couple of years.

He's better this year but he def. ain't better over the long haul. HE still ain't have a true position.

i'll put it like this...rose has natural talents....chris worked hard to get where he's at....i was around chris a lot back in the day.....he worked toget it but wasnt blessed w/ it.....
laugh.gif
.....idk

Originally Posted by thetruth03

He's a combo guard like Wade
no sir..

wade ran the point his rookie year.. clearly wasnt his natural position

I don't know, I just don't really see him playing like CP. Wade still sets up the offense now and they just play off his aggressiveness.

Anyone else hear Kobe praising Drose? I caught the end of the interview...

"he's spectacular"

"most guys have a one gear, he has six of them and knows how to use them"

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Russell Westbrook COULD turn out better than Rose, and that being said he may finish higher in the ROY voting....it's gonna be fun watching these two play over the next couple of years.
Russel Westbrook impresses me a lot more than most rookies.

Back
Top Bottom