heres what a buddy of mine woke up to-

happened to me before
smh.gif
smh.gif

Let me know what part of MD and post a pic of the rims, I'll keep a look out.
This was either in PG County, or SS or Wheaton MD.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

That is why you don't buy a nice car before you move out of an apartment.

False.
By your logic only people who live in houses should have cars.
indifferent.gif
*nice cars

Google the word "prioritizing"

I don't have a car but I was just wondering, how do you prevent something like this from happening? Seems like it can happen to anybody who's parked onthe street.

Is there some sort of lock that can prevent this stuff?

There are quite a few different wheel lock systems. Most are useless in stopping thieves but some do make it harder. There are also steel wheel covers you canpurchase if you want to go hard. But in reality this just means they can steal the other 3 but that may prove to be undesirable to would-be thieves so Isuppose it could go either way. Before that I think its mandatory to have an alarm system with a tilt sensor. I know someone who can't raise his car morethan an inch without his alarm going off etc.

I would love to catch someone doing that so I could spill their innards all over the pavement. I hate thieves and those that support them.

Yeah an Audi isn't expensive at all. Get out of here with that Team Gucci, i'm rich, arrogant and flamboyant crap. Stop frontin' you knowAudi's are nice. And how do guys even get away with this stuff anymore? A trade I would love to pick up lol.

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Yeah an Audi isn't expensive at all. Get out of here with that Team Gucci, i'm rich, arrogant and flamboyant crap. Stop frontin' you know Audi's are nice. And how do guys even get away with this stuff anymore? A trade I would love to pick up lol.

laugh.gif
This guy is heated....I never claimed to be rich nor am I arrogant....And no...Audi "TT"s arent Nice

Is your friend a guy or girl? If its a guy, slap him once for driving a droptop TT.
laugh.gif

I saw two of those with grandmas driving the other day. One of the more feminine looking cars.

Second..ASA? Sucks his rims got stolen but ASA rims are fairly cheap.

Wheel locks FTW.

Why must you take that angle when you see that....?
eyes.gif

There is no Thats why_______________________

Its just messed up, thats all it is........

I like TT's, but thats just me...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Diego

False.
By your logic only people who live in houses should have cars.
indifferent.gif
*nice cars

Google the word "prioritizing"

laugh.gif
@TT's being nice cars
Dont slurp anything/anyone that doesn't put money in your pocket. In this case a company that probably has never heard of you because you mostlikely bought at a non-certified used car dealer or from some guy on craigslist. This #%%% is just getting ridiculous now.

Damn bro, that sucks for your buddy
tired.gif
Hope he catches that person, ihate thieves
grin.gif

I, personally, like TT's..very nice cars
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Where in MD did this happen?...

Back
Top Bottom