Help with toebox creasing on Jordan 3s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey so I just got these Jordan 3 crimson, brand new, only wore them once and the toebox is already getting creased. Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening ?

Buy some sneaker shields or force fields if you want to prevent creasing but shoes are meant to crease so just let it happen ... if you don't wanna buy those just walk like a penguin :lol:

Last edited:
honestly on 3's they look like they are about to crease up badly! but once you break in the leather alot of the creases actually work there way out of the leather, i hated wearing my BC because of the creasing, but after beating up a pair i noticed the leather ages nice after 30 wears or so, my beaters look better than my DS pair, no BS

Hey so I just got these Jordan 3 crimson, brand new, only wore them once and the toebox is already getting creased. Does anyone know how to prevent this from happening ?

Just leave them in the box.

:lol:

JK.

Just wear the shoes man, they will crease with wear, that's what shoes do.

Just sell them to me for retail. I would wear the fudge out of these 1s.

Wear them or leave them in a box for years and try to wear them afterwards see how fast the paint chips and cracks. Would you rather have creases or chips and cracks ? I regret not wearing some of my 3's like the fire reds I just pulled them out this year and the back yellowed so quick and the paint started to crack on my first wear. Ill take creases over cracks any day

Where can I find sneaker shields other than online? I have force fields but heard sneaker shields are better.
Sneaker Shields can only be find online. They are way better than ForceFields IMO maybe a little more uncomfortable for some people but they do prevent creases better than ForceFields

I've seen FTL and Champs carry them.

But they are sneakers they are going to crease, suck it up son.
No you haven't. FTL and Champs has never carried that product, just force fields which suck. Sneaker shields can only be purchased online. And they work great in 3s...try it out. None of my 3s have any creases in them after many wears using this product.

anyone knows if "the protector" works with AJ 1's?

i want to lengthen the life of my 1s, my older 1s, once the leather creases, the midsole is next & curves upward then comes separation

Do those insert things hurt your feet? I'd like to try them but I don't want to waste my time or money if they hurt

honestly on 3's they look like they are about to crease up badly! but once you break in the leather alot of the creases actually work there way out of the leather, i hated wearing my BC because of the creasing, but after beating up a pair i noticed the leather ages nice after 30 wears or so, my beaters look better than my DS pair, no BS

^^^ Truth... I think 3s and 1s crease/age the best with wear. Crease-wise, 10s always bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom