help on the air jordan 23 limited basketballs

hi! i've been trying to find the ball on NDC but it's nowhere to be found.......anyone help pls? also is there a price and release date on it already?thanx alot!

I don't have the balls to drop mad $$ on limited balls
laugh.gif

jordan is out of his mind charging $150 for a basketball and the bad thing about it is people will pay it

roll.gif
roll.gif

hmmm when did the new rolling smileys slow down? i remember when the new used to go way faster then the old ones

Originally Posted by zongetsu23

jordan is out of his mind charging $150 for a basketball and the bad thing about it is people will pay it
I was planning on buying until I saw the price! And I cant even use a discount on Eastbay for a ball??? what the H-E--Double Toothpicks is up withthat!?!

Its a collector's ball. The detail on it is insane. How many of you spend $150 on shoes you never wear?

EASTBAY.COM has them up there last time I checked!!! go brands then Jordan and it's on the first page!!!

I have the XX2 B-Ball, I only got it because it matched the B-Ball XX2's..... I most definitely plan on copping that XXIII B-Ball though
pimp.gif
Oh yeah, the ball was a gift from my chick... She would be mad if I didn'tgive her credit
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom