Help me pick out a color for my new car. Subaru Impreza Outback...

You should go with the blue two tone because of what you just said about the interior. however, do they offer the blue for the whole car? i think the grey makes it look tacky and ugly

2010-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI-Cosworth-2.jpg

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

You should wait for the 2012 Imprezas.

I was thinking that, I know that they get better gas mileage...but I really dig the wagon style but next years wagon doesn't really cut it for me.  It reminds me of the dodge caliber or something.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

You should wait for the 2012 Imprezas.

I was thinking that, I know that they get better gas mileage...but I really dig the wagon style but next years wagon doesn't really cut it for me.  It reminds me of the dodge caliber or something.

Black cars look the best when new but are really hard to maintain   (this is what i do for a job)

If i had to chose i'd pick a light colour like silver or maybe pearl white

Good choice of car though

I'm a subaru owner too

Black cars look the best when new but are really hard to maintain   (this is what i do for a job)

If i had to chose i'd pick a light colour like silver or maybe pearl white

Good choice of car though

I'm a subaru owner too

I only buy black cars (or forrest green if I could ever find one dark enough.)

But for some reason, honestly, I like the choice (A), the blue & silver
Suits the model more in my opinion.

I only buy black cars (or forrest green if I could ever find one dark enough.)

But for some reason, honestly, I like the choice (A), the blue & silver
Suits the model more in my opinion.

newer wrx come in the hatch style if thats in your price range. otherwise black on black. blue on grey will make you look like a single middle aged woman.

newer wrx come in the hatch style if thats in your price range. otherwise black on black. blue on grey will make you look like a single middle aged woman.

Originally Posted by oeung

Saw a middle aged woman driving the blue/silver the other day. 
sick.gif
 at that color combo. Why would Subaru do that two tone paint job?

Originally Posted by oeung

Saw a middle aged woman driving the blue/silver the other day. 
sick.gif
 at that color combo. Why would Subaru do that two tone paint job?

Back
Top Bottom