help me make my room look more adult **PICS** p2

Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx

whats the matter with you people?
mad.gif
What do you mean "YOU" people?

adult bedrooms suck, there boring and plain. I miss the days of when my brother and i were younger and we had a ton of posters, video game consoles, sneakersall over the place, comic books etc.
laugh.gif

you cant live like that for ever but it sure looked more live than an average adult bedroom. your fine, your room looks cool.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Get rid of everything.

space is the key to success..... the more space you have the more you can manuver things around.... get rid of the video game posters and the trophys... matterfact move out the house and start over..... you cant look grown up living in your parents house.... regardless of your credit history and the whip out frontyou fail when u gotta be quiet when bringing a breezy home.... AT HOME OVER 19 FTL

Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx

Originally Posted by RKO2004

What size is your bed? Looks like its taking up too much space.
queen
I say do down to a Full. The Queen looks to be crampin your mobility. Is there anywhere else in the house to put your trophies? Not all of thembut some of them. And Your going to need some new furniture not so big too. Maybe its just the pictures though.

take everything off your walls except the skateboards ( if you want something on the walls frame it maybe?) , get some doors for your closet, get a flat screentv, and the most important of all just tidy everything up. don't listen to the people saying get rid of the cat, xbox or skateboards, being an adultdoesn't mean getting rid of the things you like.

The major things you need are new paint, blinds and new bedding. Don't listen to those harping about a flat screen tv. It's not that important.

Back
Top Bottom