Help me find a car...

I need a first car with it being my first im not expecting anything super great, but I do want a chick magnet (I need the yambz). I'm not saying shop cars but i'm looking for decent models or what I should be looking for. My dream car is a Dodge Charger but I'd have to be lucky to find on for $10,000 and around $15,000 is my spending limit btw.

Keep insurance, fuel, and maintenance costs in mind when buying a new car. Seen dudes cop used BMW's for example with over 100k and think they're doing it but can't afford maintenance when something goes wrong.

Last edited:
da hemi
its okay if its salvage as long as its got a hemi
Your avi got me rollin

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yeah to make it sound tough right?

Keep insurance, fuel, and maintenance costs in mind when buying a new car. Seen dudes cop used BMW's for example with over 100k and think they're doing it but can't afford maintenance when something goes wrong.

this right here. first car was a BMW, I regret it to this day. 4 cars later :lol:

you will still pull da clambz with a semi busted car, my second car was a Nissan Maxima with no AC and a broken radio and I was still knocking chicks down like nothing. well that was in high school so I guess any car at that point was auto-clambz.

for what you have to spend I'd drop $11k on the whip and another $3k or so in upgrades. unless you're not into that kinda stuff. *shrug*

If you're spending up to $15k, you can definitely find a solid Charger for that price

For 15k you can def get a last gen Charger but if Yambz are the #1 concern look for an old c3 Vette.

Hella, Hella, Hella impractical but for 8-15k no other car will get as much attention from females.

For 15k you can def get a last gen Charger but if Yambz are the #1 concern look for an old c3 Vette.

Hella, Hella, Hella impractical but for 8-15k no other car will get as much attention from females.

realtalk dont look into those high maintenance cars.

try to get an older model lexus is

it will still be flashy cuz its a lexus but will also be reliable as a honda.

its not fun having ur car in the shop every other week

A panty dropper that is stuck in your driveway because you can't afford the maintenance or the gasoline will loosen no undergarments.

Get something clean, in your price range, that is practical as well. Don't try to live beyond your means. No salvaged titles, accident history in the carfax or mechanical issues.

Females will appreciate the guy who can pick her up for the date in the Honda/Nissan over the guy who needs to be picked up with his BMW stuck in the front yard.

You have a lot of options with 15k. You can also find a previous gen Charger R/t in your price range. 

You can probably get a Charger for around 15k. As stated before probably an R/T model or maybe even one with a Police Package. Just be careful with the Police Package models because they keep the interiors very simple and they pull out all the lights and radios without regard most of the time. You can also probably get a TSX or TL for around that price range.

I was just car shoping last month, your not finding a charger for 15k, you can get a brand new Avenger for that price though

you have a decent amount of funds to work with. You should get your charger if that is what you want. I personally do not like american cars, and *knock on wood* have not had huge problems with my e46 BMWs. Just do preventive maintenance, and if your not scared to pick up a wrench you save alot. 

I am in the process of selling my second one to get a third one lol.

I need a first car with it being my first im not expecting anything super great, but I do want a chick magnet (I need the yambz). I'm not saying shop cars but i'm looking for decent models or what I should be looking for. My dream car is a Dodge Charger but I'd have to be lucky to find on for $10,000 and around $15,000 is my spending limit btw.
Dodge Charger is easily obtainable for that price. Won't be a good deal and with high mileage. Why not look into a new model tho?

Real talk, you can't walk a place/mall/club/bar/restaurant/store with your car. It matters to a point but most down to earth chicks like that they dude got adequate transportation. All the other ish is extra and if your game is right it won't matter. I was 19 in a civic and still got good yambs, they were just happy I had one, had good convo and knocked it out right.

Even those gold diggers will open if you get to it in the right way. No simp ****..

Last edited:
for the love of jeebus PLEASE stay away from dodge chargers. they're nothing but cheap plastic, ****** gas mileage and NO power whatsoever. Just because they can fit 22" rims doesnt mean its "cool".

If you want something nice for around 10 grand (you should keep atleast 3-4grand just incase for any problems or modifications you want to do) I'd look into:

Lexus GS300

Acura TL-S

BMW E39 5 series

Infiniti G35

All these cars can be found for under 10 grand, with the exception of the G35, I've seen them go for 13k+.

If you still want your charger, I've seen some with the 2.7L V6 going for like 8 grand. Pretty terrible engine though. But hey, its a charger!
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Get a well-kept Honda Civic. Doesn't matter what year, as long as the carfax is clean & the mileage is relatively low.

i know alot of losers in this situation.

OP look into da ford fusion aport AWD from 2010-2012

probably da dopest cheap ride i'd ever mess wit.

V6 263 horsepower 3.5l and clean.

Back
Top Bottom