Help me, all my black suede Jordans after 2006 are fading grey!

20tgd5d.jpg

they're prolly just dusty, which makes them look faded. i bought a car detail brush (soft bristled brush similar to a paint brush) and i dust off all theshoes that i keep outside the boxes periodically (and after every wear). keeps the blacks looking dark.

Honestly, I think its the brown paper that jordan Throws with the retro shoes. Beleive me, this also happened to my aquas and playoffs. I actually wear myshoes once a weak. I started noticing they wear getting faded from the toebox and sides. Then I thought, its to fricken paper that you have in the JordanBox. Dont Beleve me?, rub a little of that brown paper on the side of your 8s and you will see. Not to much but just a little so you can see. My 14s haventgot faded from the coundown pack because the paper they use is a White better quality paper.. Im about to order me a new pair of aquas for $100 of eastbay.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

20tgd5d.jpg

LOL to good

but ya i used a spray to restore suade, and used it on me blk/gray 8s, it worked..besides that i dont know anything else

Great.

I hope this fading technique happens to my Aquas, i need to take em out the box huh.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Great.

I hope this fading technique happens to my Aquas, i need to take em out the box huh.

lol well my aquas just started to fade last week.. i don't care tho.. the shoes are still dope and i love rocking them
pimp.gif

Water proofer.... Spray 2x's before you even wear the kicks. Thats what keeps all of my black nubuck kicks from fading... All of them are fresh, even myII's that I wear all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom