HELP Legit Check on White Cement IVs ordered on Kixify

Ordered a pair of IVs for 275$ on the 14th of August over kixify, just arrived in the mail today. Altough most of the shoe looks legit, minor details still got me skeptical.

This is my first jordan ever purchased, so i have no idea how a real pair feels like. In spite of the fact that the seller guarantees them 110% authentic, I paid via paypal just in case.

KIXIFY LINK : http://www.kixify.com/product/authenic-110-air-jordan-iv-cement

Feel free to ask any additionnal questions or better angles/details of the shoe :smile:

+ The Air Jordan Flight patch on the tongue is a bit crumpled.

Last edited:
Yep there's a twentytwelve on the tongue but i also heard that fakes ones have that too now....

Anyways, what bothers me the most is the fact that:

1. The package comes from china (Even tough the seller is from the US)

2. On the kixify page,  "authentic" is written with a typo. But in our PMs he guarantees them 100% real and 100% authentic and 100% Brand New (with no typo).

3. The Air Jordan Tag is missing it's ball chain

4. The footsize sticker is missing on the insole

5. The black plastic wrapping is transparent and cheap

6. Missing retro card?

7. The kind of "white grids" in front and on the side of the tongue are waaay too yellow to be brand new. The picture can't really show it due to he flash, making them very white.

8. And to top it, the insole wasn't glued to the shoe and the lining of the hose have small triangles like if they were badly trimmed or something.

If this shoe is fake, it's pretty damn good one. Too bad i had to pay 290$ CAN for these. I still need a little bit of help with this situation, because i probably need more convincing facts to prove that this shoe isn't authentic and brand new to the seller/paypal.

Def GMs.. For all of the reasons stated above... Get your refund man. No qc stamps or anything.. GM for sure IMO.

Yea...i'll probably do that. Kinda sucks, ordered it on my birthday, now i have too wait to get refunded to buy another pair. Can't believe there are people like that.

IMPORTANT I have a new problem.

I demanded a refund of 275$ US trough paypal to the seller on the 27th of august. On the same day, to my biggest surprise, he accepted quickly and without replying to the resolution centre ''chat''. Logically the case has been closed since then. However, the next day, paypal tells me the refund hasn't cleared from his bank account so i can't receive my refund. They suggest me to contact him (wich i did) and obviouly he probably won't awnser as he is clearly a scammer.

BTW, i got another email saying that paypal is in my favor in my case but still didn't change the fact that will be done.

I need help, probably from somoene who has experience with this kind of situation. Should i reopen a case or wait until he awnsers back?

Thank you

P.S. I'm a newb to niketalk, so if there's a more appropriate thread to ask for this kind of help I'd like to know., 

IMPORTANT I have a new problem.

I demanded a refund of 275$ US trough paypal to the seller on the 27th of august. On the same day, to my biggest surprise, he accepted quickly and without replying to the resolution centre ''chat''. Logically the case has been closed since then. However, the next day, paypal tells me the refund hasn't cleared from his bank account so i can't receive my refund. They suggest me to contact him (wich i did) and obviouly he probably won't awnser as he is clearly a scammer.

BTW, i got another email saying that paypal is in my favor in my case but still didn't change the fact that will be done.

I need help, probably from somoene who has experience with this kind of situation. Should i reopen a case or wait until he awnsers back?

Thank you

P.S. I'm a newb to niketalk, so if there's a more appropriate thread to ask for this kind of help I'd like to know., 

It typically takes a little bit for PayPal to get your funds back to you. How long ago did you submit the case, and when did he accept that he owes you a refund? It can take up to 10 days to end up getting your money back in most cases, give or take the processing time of each bank. Worst comes to worse, contact PayPal about it again, and also file a claim w/ kixify.

Next pair you start looking for, come on here and send the link of the site you're looking at so peeps can help out w the LC my dude

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom