help identify this nike air

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had it crossed your mind that your boy might be in Florida BECAUSE OF the guy lurking around his house? Is this a paid house sitting gig?

I can't imagine your common criminal wearing overshoes to case a grow house in what looked like a couple inches snow max. Seems like something a cop would do though.

he's a thorough criminal.

strap up op, things are bout to pop off

only very few people know of the grow and we tracked him down 100% sure now as what to do from here im not to sure what to do with him. thinking about snatching him up and beating his *** for a few days

theres snow around.... better be a friendly state if not you shouldn't be this open about your botany

check vends leading to the outside, make sure theres no heat escaping causing steam outside

if your rocking a house, i suggest you get cameras

This what you do. Its Friday, gather a bunch of friends, like you're about to go out. Have them take your car out and you stay. Leave all the lights off(as if everyone is gone). Sit in the dark with dat yapper and wait for him to show up.

That first visit was probably just one dude casing the place out, he gonna come back with more people, so be ready.

I hope ur angus is peppered. Im going in tonight papi
devil.gif
roll.gif

had a feeling it was thadocta creeping

ugh, this is so tired . . . just call the cops already . . . i want nothing to do with wannabe CSI's.

Looks as though it was a boot of some sort. Not sure why golf shoes would be worn in that weather.

only very few people know of the grow and we tracked him down 100% sure now as what to do from here im not to sure what to do with him. thinking about snatching him up and beating his *** for a few days

beating his *** for a few days? Damn son...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom