help identify this nike air

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah someone creeping

in print area between where the symbols face different directions there is definitely a Nike symbol and i can definitely see AIR and think there's a word under that but not sure what or if so.

the thing is my guy that owns this house was supposed to go Florida yesterday but he left today and they was outside his house last

night.

only very few of his friends knew he was leaving

and they also know no alarm and about $2k in silver and a 24 plant medical marijuana grow we have

would never have thought would be so hard to figure out with them 16 circles around tread print which i now know are cleats i looked at gold and football i think is some type of Nike air football maybe

all i know is this clown is up to something cause he definitely had his running shoes on lol

1:32 am i am gonna go look at them up close with flashlight maybe shade make out other word

let you guys know when i get back

also they are about size 11 or 12 maybe 13 but i doubt it and when i first saw then seem a bit wide to me but i dont have big feet and thought they was snow boots maybe until i seen Nike

does Nike sell snow boots with cleats?

ok after almost getting frost bite and much debate the sybol i thought was Nike was broke ring around lugz. im sorry you guys definitely know your Nikes

hope someone can track this down for me now i have had no luck.

but i have noticed this pattern has different arch brake from the golf/football cleats i seen.

thank you for your time

they are NEOS stabilicers overshoes i will come back and chat with you guys tomorrow see what youse think and keep you updated

I think you should have stopped caring about identifying the shoes as soon as you saw someone around your house

I think he wanted to know the shoe so he could know who it is when he saw the person 
grin.gif

Otherwise he wouldn't have a clue

get some cameras set up
cop a pistol
done

couldnt you just follow the foot prints OP? where did they go

Last edited:
only very few people know of the grow and we tracked him down 100% sure now as what to do from here im not to sure what to do with him. thinking about snatching him up and beating his *** for a few days

they came from street around side across back porch where all windows are then went past windows turned back around across porch through side yard woods into neighboprs front to next neighbors drive when then hook out to street heading back towards house

they came from street around side across back porch where all windows are then went past windows turned back around across porch through side yard woods into neighboprs front to next neighbors drive when then hook out to street heading back towards house

what?

They're either trying to break in because your boy is out of town. And based on what I read yall growing plants. So yall can't call the police. Or the feds are watching.
Either way pepper your angus and
Pray that the cal is on you when ol boy rides up in there .
Where you at op?

Last edited:
Had it crossed your mind that your boy might be in Florida BECAUSE OF the guy lurking around his house? Is this a paid house sitting gig?

I can't imagine your common criminal wearing overshoes to case a grow house in what looked like a couple inches snow max. Seems like something a cop would do though.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom