Help ID this shoe on New Eastbay catalog *Pic*

Does anyone know what shoes the guy in the front cover is wearing? i looked inside the catalog and cant see them or figure it out...could it be the new melos?doesnt really look like them though. they have the shape of the jordan XVI but its hard to tell from the picture...i kinda like them from what i can see, atleast the shape.

anyone has pictures of the new elites? i had the OG elite lows from when they released in like 2004 and loved them except the double stack zoom is a bitstiff....i tried to look for the new elites pics but only pull up the old pics. if those are the new elites they look promising.

i google elite 2009 and this is what comes up...i think these definitely arent it, cause they dont look like the one in the catalog and i believe these arecalled something else right?

first-look-air-jordan-jumpman-elite-2009-1.jpg

^its not those, theres no jumpman on the top of the toebox near the bottom of the laces

I was wondering the same thing when my Eastbay came in, my guess is the M5s.

Those are the Esterno's Black/Silver/Black. They're listed on page 37, upper right hand corner of the page, for $115 but marked down to $90.

Back
Top Bottom