help, can I realistically root for a team beating the HEAT? who?

I give them one, probably just like last yr win the first one then get swept the rest of the way. For as much as kats want to call Bron a choker, Rose shot 24% in the 4th quarter of those last 4 games and an MVP-esque 6% (1-17) when being guarded by Bron. He gave you it all in terms of choking, missed fts that would have tied, multiple turnovers in a row, got the game tying hail mary attempt blocked, blew a 10+ pt lead in less than 3 minutes, had it all.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

the Bulls
laugh.gif

with DRose solo dolo
laugh.gif

Im Sayin.

Miami in 5 games

OKC has the ONLY shot this year.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

the overlooking of the bulls
30t6p3b.gif

what exactly have the bulls done to improve their team? rip hamilton but hes not the same player and hes injury prone. its still rose and thats it. deng is the closest they got to a number two guy but hes not built for that...
they should have went hard after gasol or monta ellis. maybe even stephen jackson...

I can legitimately say that I only see OKC or Bulls being able to contend the Heat this year.

the overlooking of the bulls
30t6p3b.gif

So we are overlooking the Bulls because we said that the Heat would beat them? I am sure you, as a Bulls fan, wouldn't bet on Chicago beating Miami. So where exactly does the overlooking come from? Inform me please.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Any fool that thinks the Bulls can win PM me so we can bet something. YOU name the amount
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Dric

LOL. Come on guy. Root for the Bulls and their hometown guy who does everything with no help. Or maybe OKC with their "do-it-the-right-way" core of young stars. Yeah, they have morals. But please, please don't root for us. Lord knows the big bad Heat are a team full of scumbags and dishonest guys that don't "deserve" a championship because they did it the wrong way. Pah. Pathetic.

Root for whoever you want dude, we'll whoop them too.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only way anyone beats Miami this year is if the Lakers somehow manage to swoop BOTH Dwight and D Will

Barring that unlikely scenario, it's a wrap.

It's too late for the Lakers, even if they land both they won't have enough time to gel, Heat already got last year an this whole season to build chemistry. Also the trade won't happen, stop dreaming.

The Thunder.
They are a young if not the youngest team.
If they work good and stronger no one can beat the explosiveness of duraNT, westbrook, and harden.

Lakers is my team, but if they dont win I'm going with the city of wind. Defense wins championships 
smokin.gif

Whoever it is it's not in the East. Lebron handled the Bulls last year, what makes you think he wont do it again.

My money is on the Thunder if its anybody.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Im Sayin.

Miami in 5 games

OKC has the ONLY shot this year.

stay 7th or 8th, i want bulls/knicks 1st round
grin.gif

No you don't, nor do you want to see Indiana in the first round again either
But what does the Knicks have to do with Miami putting a worse beating on you than they did last postseason ? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom