Help 5 Year old Aidan fund his chemo by Purchasing his drawings.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Just donated, feels good.

Lets go people

I donated about 100$ so far. For anyone who donated, post in here that you have donated so other people will be encouraged to do so.

Originally Posted by sergdamerg

Just donated, feels good.

Lets go people

I donated about 100$ so far. For anyone who donated, post in here that you have donated so other people will be encouraged to do so.

this is no joke, my sisters hospital bills one year was over 700,000 when she was battling leukemia. Its sad to see this

this is no joke, my sisters hospital bills one year was over 700,000 when she was battling leukemia. Its sad to see this

I hate the self-promoting feel that this thread has, especially with all the bumps and "BUY NOW, DONATE NOW" posts.

Otherwise, I wish this kid the best. Hope he gets enough money for his treatment.

I hate the self-promoting feel that this thread has, especially with all the bumps and "BUY NOW, DONATE NOW" posts.

Otherwise, I wish this kid the best. Hope he gets enough money for his treatment.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

my bad about that.. I just really wanna help the kid out. I'll tone it down a bit.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

my bad about that.. I just really wanna help the kid out. I'll tone it down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom