Help 5 Year old Aidan fund his chemo by Purchasing his drawings.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Are they copies? some of them appear to be duplicates.

Yeah, I think He draws them once, and they make copies. I don't think he has the strength to draw hundreds and hundreds of pics in time.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Are they copies? some of them appear to be duplicates.

Yeah, I think He draws them once, and they make copies. I don't think he has the strength to draw hundreds and hundreds of pics in time.

12 dollars for THAT?
indifferent.gif

i'll make a donation though...

Originally Posted by PolarBear LaFlare

12 dollars for THAT?
indifferent.gif

Im not exactly sure.......but i think there are places where you can only take a certain amount of donations unless it is officially licensed.....so they sell stuff in addition to taking donations.
Again, im not exactly sure, but my friend was getting together a benefit and Missouri told him it could only be so big or he would have to apply for some type of official license.

12 dollars for THAT?
indifferent.gif

Im not exactly sure.......but i think there are places where you can only take a certain amount of donations unless it is officially licensed.....so they sell stuff in addition to taking donations.
Again, im not exactly sure, but my friend was getting together a benefit and Missouri told him it could only be so big or he would have to apply for some type of official license.

Donated... Went directly to the paypal site b/c the picture part wasn't working and donated the same amount ($12.00) as if I bought the pic.

Donated... Went directly to the paypal site b/c the picture part wasn't working and donated the same amount ($12.00) as if I bought the pic.

12 dollars for THAT?
indifferent.gif

Funny thing is though, that could actually be pretty accurate. I took a technical drawing class, and at the end for the student show, we had to price our work. Teacher said avg price for one our drawings should be around $120
sick.gif

So yeah, $12 isn't really bad for.... that

12 dollars for THAT?
indifferent.gif

Funny thing is though, that could actually be pretty accurate. I took a technical drawing class, and at the end for the student show, we had to price our work. Teacher said avg price for one our drawings should be around $120
sick.gif

So yeah, $12 isn't really bad for.... that

12 dollars for THAT?
indifferent.gif

He's 5 bro what do you expect! 
laugh.gif
 I'm sure every donation in here will benefit him just as much as buying his drawings and I'm sure aidan appreciates the help as well. 

12 dollars for THAT?
indifferent.gif

He's 5 bro what do you expect! 
laugh.gif
 I'm sure every donation in here will benefit him just as much as buying his drawings and I'm sure aidan appreciates the help as well. 

Back
Top Bottom