Hello from Australia !

@Vuey: i saw ur collection man & its
pimp.gif
..i got some but dont knw wer to post them..i dont have OG's ..jst retros & some jordan brand..

Hey man.
Welcome to NT. Good to see more aussies on here. I don't post much but hit it up every day.
I'm from melb and am too sick of getting F#@%&d over the price of shoes here.
I'm 33 and my obsession started with my parents from the age of about 8-9. Any shoe I wanted when I was a kid I got.
Never appreciated any of them and ended up destroying them. I now buy retro's to relive my youth (sad)
I recently got the sole provider book and its interesting to go through the book and look at all the shoes i have had in my time.
I currently have 37 pairs of jordans/nikes. I had more but I have given some to friends and sold some.
anyway just a bit about myself.

Hey man.
Welcome to NT. Good to see more aussies on here. I don't post much but hit it up every day.
I'm 33 and my obsession started with my parents from the age of about 8-9. Any shoe I wanted when I was a kid I got.
Never appreciated any of them and ended up destroying them. I now buy retro's to relive my youth (sad)
I recently got the sole provider book and its interesting to go through the book and look at all the shoes i have had in my time.
I currently have 37 pairs of jordans/nikes. I had more but I have given some to friends and sold some.

Originally Posted by boytwo

australia here too..got my J's from footlocker with club card..got some online from eastbay & pys..havent tried buying here in NT.. welcome to NT bro..
happy.gif

X2 accept I got the Firered III's from NT worn a few times great condition for like 110 shipped
Welcome to the forums bro from a Sneaker & Jordan head from Sydney, Australia also  

australia here too..got my J's from footlocker with club card..got some online from eastbay & pys..havent tried buying here in NT.. welcome to NT bro..
happy.gif

X2 accept I got the Firered III's from NT worn a few times great condition for like 110 shipped
Welcome to the forums bro from a Sneaker & Jordan head from Sydney, Australia also  

pimp.gif
..i got some but dont knw wer to post them..i dont have OG's ..jst retros & some jordan brand..
thanks bro ! to post, you need an account at hosting site like photobucket.com etc upload on there and cut and paste address in your replies .

OG's are the *%%! bro ! its a message to people to let them know you were in on it, before it was mainstream
tongue.gif

pimp.gif
thanks bro ! to post, you need an account at hosting site like photobucket.com etc upload on there and cut and paste address in your replies .

OG's are the *%%! bro ! its a message to people to let them know you were in on it, before it was mainstream
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

I think i paid about $30 shipped..somewhere around that price. I only bought a small bottle though, so unfortunately, none leftover. Sorry man. But have a look on eBay, theres a few guys who sell it on there, try emailing one and see if they'll ship it here. Also, http://www.islandgirlproducts.com/, that's the website. So try contacting them, they might be able to ship some over to you as well!
thanks mate !
i had a look on islandgirl but couldnt find anything called "sea glow" using search 
frown.gif

yeah, will try my luck on ebay .

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

I think i paid about $30 shipped..somewhere around that price. I only bought a small bottle though, so unfortunately, none leftover. Sorry man. But have a look on eBay, theres a few guys who sell it on there, try emailing one and see if they'll ship it here. Also, http://www.islandgirlproducts.com/, that's the website. So try contacting them, they might be able to ship some over to you as well!
thanks mate !
i had a look on islandgirl but couldnt find anything called "sea glow" using search 
frown.gif

yeah, will try my luck on ebay .

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Hey man.
yeah good to know there are Aussies on here !!! lets make a little noise Australia !!!
roll.gif

i know there are a HEAP of Jordan's at the Smith st Nike Factory in Collingwood at the moment, i called them a week back when i was in Melb, wife wouldnt take me !!!
laugh.gif
  But i guess with 37 pairs , your not going to be left short im sure !
wink.gif

i have always loved Jordan's since i was young, but unlike yourself, my mum always told me too look after my stuff, as she worked very hard to buy it for me
wink.gif
 hence all my J's are in mint condition and they get worn .

unfortunately, monday to friday, i got to wear dress shoes with my work attire , but i crack out the J's once a week on muffti day and break some necks in the office
pimp.gif

As Jordan shoes has become over the years, more of sports/lessuire wear than just basketball shoes , We all into them ,as we all got good taste
pimp.gif

Hey man.
yeah good to know there are Aussies on here !!! lets make a little noise Australia !!!
roll.gif

i know there are a HEAP of Jordan's at the Smith st Nike Factory in Collingwood at the moment, i called them a week back when i was in Melb, wife wouldnt take me !!!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

i have always loved Jordan's since i was young, but unlike yourself, my mum always told me too look after my stuff, as she worked very hard to buy it for me
wink.gif

unfortunately, monday to friday, i got to wear dress shoes with my work attire , but i crack out the J's once a week on muffti day and break some necks in the office
pimp.gif

As Jordan shoes has become over the years, more of sports/lessuire wear than just basketball shoes , We all into them ,as we all got good taste
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vuey

Hey man.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Oh you serious about Smith st?? Might have to go check it out tomorrow!! See if i can pick up a bargain! Also, heres a direct link to the sea glow on the islandgirl site.
 http://web.me.com/islandg...uct_Details/SEAGLOW.html

Thanks for the Smith st tip!

Originally Posted by Vuey

Hey man.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

wink.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Oh you serious about Smith st?? Might have to go check it out tomorrow!! See if i can pick up a bargain! Also, heres a direct link to the sea glow on the islandgirl site.
 http://web.me.com/islandg...uct_Details/SEAGLOW.html

Thanks for the Smith st tip!

Yeah I hearyou about the smith st outlet but most of the jordans there seem to be team jordans or fusions which i'm not really into. every now and then they have a signature retro pop up after foot locker are done trying to sell them but most of the stuff I ain't into.
It's always good for a look I live about 10 minute walk from there so I regularly pop in to see if there is anything worth copping.

Yeah I hearyou about the smith st outlet but most of the jordans there seem to be team jordans or fusions which i'm not really into. every now and then they have a signature retro pop up after foot locker are done trying to sell them but most of the stuff I ain't into.
It's always good for a look I live about 10 minute walk from there so I regularly pop in to see if there is anything worth copping.

Ahh, no good..yeh can't say i've ever really seen much there worth copping. Usually have a few decent Kobe V colourways on the cheap though.

Ahh, no good..yeh can't say i've ever really seen much there worth copping. Usually have a few decent Kobe V colourways on the cheap though.

I am from Brisbane originally. I am actually here right now on holiday.

Collectors over here definitely have it pretty good still IMHO, if walking into Footlocker on Queen St Mall and still seeing Welcome Home 2010s, MS VIs and even SB LeBron's is any indication. None of those releases even dropped in London and there's a friggin' House of Hoops there! :-S

I am from Brisbane originally. I am actually here right now on holiday.

Collectors over here definitely have it pretty good still IMHO, if walking into Footlocker on Queen St Mall and still seeing Welcome Home 2010s, MS VIs and even SB LeBron's is any indication. None of those releases even dropped in London and there's a friggin' House of Hoops there! :-S

went to smith st..i saw jordan 9 citrus but i dont knw if it still available now..they still got thoe jordan 2009, some cp3, six ring motosport if im not mistaken, jordan 1 phat low..not that bad.. i got my retro jordan 8 at smith last 2 years there..

went to smith st..i saw jordan 9 citrus but i dont knw if it still available now..they still got thoe jordan 2009, some cp3, six ring motosport if im not mistaken, jordan 1 phat low..not that bad.. i got my retro jordan 8 at smith last 2 years there..

Oooo.... How much were the IX citrus ? Spot a sz 12US by any chance ?

Back
Top Bottom