Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by dreClark

Then.....it's nothing like Melo's situation
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Melo's supporting cast > Lebron & Wade's supporting cast

baxter-cain-baseketball-gif-disgust.gif

Bummer missed the game. I'm gonna have to catch the replay. Good job stealing one on the road. Gotta win the home games.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I have a big problem with the missed FT's.

Mario Chalmers taking that shot (when they needed a 3)? No, not so much.

Series and season came to a screeching halt that 3rd quarter. Indiana's series to lose and I think they get the job done in 6.

In 6? Oh you mean just like the Knicks?

I think the Heat will be just fine for this series because of its defense.

no heat player not named wade or james had more than 5 points?
eek.gif

That's more or less the norm with the Heat supporting cast.

And they play even worse on the road.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I know Lebron is a facilitator....but....

How does the MVP of the league pass to Battier, get the ball back, and then give it up to Wade when he has a 1 on 1 iso at the top?

The clanking two free throws BADLY?

Then not asking for the last shot in that sequence? not DEMANDING IT from the coach?
He didnt wanna touch FT line after missing those last 2. No other reason. 

Inexcusable at this point in his career, he's content with others taking the last shot.
If you think you are the greatest in the game today, the "chosen 1"......then get to work.

I agree with everything you said. Some dude missed a game winner in Game 1 of the 91 finals, some other dude played like #%#% in the 04 finals but atleast they will go down swinging.

Take the shot and live with the results.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Al3xis

I have a big problem with the missed FT's.

Mario Chalmers taking that shot (when they needed a 3)? No, not so much.

Series and season came to a screeching halt that 3rd quarter. Indiana's series to lose and I think they get the job done in 6.

You can have a great D but 20 points from the rest of the team and that means nothing. Especially for a team that struggles on the road.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Prada G

ok tough guy

changing someone quote is corny.
If meth didn't have that talk with me in the PM I would be doing my usual ranting.

Never seen you before, so your post to me is now officially irrelevant to my eyes.

Do you think anyone forgot you from last year?
nerd.gif
srsly?

Yall better have not forgotten me 
pimp.gif

But you people forget this is a series, not some one game elimination.  Heat lost by 3 due to mistakes, If yall think the Heat going to lose this series yall buggin'.

But as a Heat fan i'm immune to this, EVERYtime we lose a GAME in a series people go off
laugh.gif

When we win, they sit their behinds down 
laugh.gif

Dudes quick to judge one mans game, but forget what he just did to the Knicks 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Yes, I will keep the predictions with a hint of a reverse jinx going until the end of June if need be. 

But, I really do think the lack of offense might be their undoing and they can end up in real trouble. The Heat are not getting to play like they want to - the whole 'symbiotic' relationship Spoelstra wants from Wade/Bron to Miller/Battier/Chalmers is non-existent through 2 games. They are not even getting looks from the 3pt line, never mind making them. And the Pacers still have enough length/size to pack things in to disrupt the cross-screens for Wade/Bron especially now without Bosh needing to be accounted for. 

To go with that, Spoelstra is also stubborn as all hell and once he gets something stuck in his head (like LeBron at PF with the small lineup) he doesn't stop until it's too late. And he was out there getting worn down by David West while Haslem logged 12 minutes total tonight - who is as washed up as it gets but could have given LeBron a 5-6 minute rest on West at some point in the 2nd half and a chance to swing back to the perimeter on defense. Small lineup is an advantage if they're attacking/pushing the pace and getting open looks from 3 off penetration. That's obviously not happening, so it's pointless and eventually can just be counter-productive if things keep going at this rate. 

ok tough guy
If meth didn't have that talk with me in the PM I would be doing my usual ranting
by "usual ranting" you means having lebron's
go to sleep lil homie it's past your bedtime

david stern wants lebron to be jordan sooo bad 
roll.gif

i want the heat to move on so they can lose in the finals... again

Go to sleep? 
laugh.gif

Do I have to show off again what I do and where I'm at? 
laugh.gif

Stop the trolling, it won't get you far man
grin.gif

laugh.gif

If meth didn't have that talk with me in the PM I would be doing my usual ranting.

Never seen you before, so your post to me is now officially irrelevant to my eyes.

nerd.gif
srsly?

pimp.gif

But you people forget this is a series, not some one game elimination.  Heat lost by 3 due to mistakes, If yall think the Heat going to lose this series yall buggin'.

But as a Heat fan i'm immune to this, EVERYtime we lose a GAME in a series people go off
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dudes quick to judge one mans game, but forget what he just did to the Knicks Carmelo.
laugh.gif

fixed.  that was not  fair wage.  knicks were doomed from day one.  they grossly over achieved even getting that far.  i'm still impressed they finished ahead of the sixers and milwaukee.

Originally Posted by Freeze

nerd.gif
srsly?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dudes quick to judge one mans game, but forget what he just did to the Knicks Carmelo.
laugh.gif

fixed.  that was not  fair wage.  knicks were doomed from day one.  they grossly over achieved even getting that far.  i'm still impressed they finished ahead of the sixers and milwaukee.
Wish Knicks didn't even drop that low in seeding, I wanted a Knicks vs Heat ECF. 
eyes.gif

Can't wait till Thursday to see how the Heat responds 
smokin.gif

nerd.gif
srsly?
pimp.gif
who are you doggie
no one knows or remembers you

you mad thirsty for efame get a life

Don't nobody give a ^@ about the Cowboys or their fans.

Anyway, the Heat won't win a damn thing if Wade & Bron are the only people playing. Seemed like Spo missed some type of adjustments after
making some good ones (playing Jones and Cole). Seem like he pulled a Kevin McHale and ended up freezing like he had no idea what to do.

Hopefully Wade is actually getting some blame for the loss, cause even though Bron missed 2 FTs late, Wade basically was choking from start to
finish. Seems like it's truly 2 on 5 out there though. When your team finishes 1/11 for 3 pointers, and 3 of your guys (Battier, Miller, Chalmers) offense
is almost entirely 3 pointers, you're a waste and there's no way you will win. Sure, Bosh is out, but the players after him shouldn't be pathetic ghosts.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

so Lebron's gonna be the single reason the Heat don't win a championship? This is an example of the blind hate people talk about, yeah there's no excuse for dude missing the FTs or not taking the last shot, but let's not pretend like he isn't the teams best rebounder, facilitator and defender but I guess that all doesn't matter right?�
He is all of the above, the MVP, and does not take the last shot?????
�Just face it, he is not clutch.�

post that buzzer beater against the warriors. im helping you out

Back
Top Bottom