Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

There is no More defending Bron. That boy is just scared to take that last shot. No question about it at this point. And he missed the FTs??? Heart was probably racing like $$+*!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by MrONegative

a basketball fan making a social observation....why you tight?
is that what you call it??. please dont act like 90% of knick and lakers fans come to troll  and hate..
Come on man, you gotta know by now it's just for the lullz
laugh.gif

As a Laker fan, I'm used to...enjoy it to a certain extent
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.. trust i dont take too much stuff on NT seriously... i wouldnt have some knick and laker fans on my twitter, never had a problem with them at all..
lulz and hating is 2 different things, stans just trying to hard

laugh.gif
its a series and people talk
laugh.gif

If there wasn't any e-snitchin i woulda went off on yall meth watchin me
laugh.gif

3rd quarter messed us up, The heat will learn from this and be ready thursday pacers won by little, that should tell you people something.

But other than that...

Miami still has this series.

told yall dont sleep on the Pacers
laugh.gif
without Bosh, Pacers can clog the lane for Wade and LeBron and let the role players beat them...which they didnt

"Pacers only winning a game if LeBron dies"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look at you! Too bad ya'll some doo doo *@++ "fans" so these L's arent thaat satisfying

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I know Lebron is a facilitator....but....

How does the MVP of the league pass to Battier, get the ball back, and then give it up to Wade when he has a 1 on 1 iso at the top?

The clanking two free throws BADLY?

Then not asking for the last shot in that sequence? not DEMANDING IT from the coach?
He didnt wanna touch FT line after missing those last 2. No other reason. 

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Ah, seems like old times.

laugh.gif
Chalmers though...really? Dudes on the court with 3 MV...man forget it. The crew gonna eat him alive tonight...

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i like men
ok tough guy

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

There is no More defending Bron. That boy is just scared to take that last shot. No question about it at this point. And he missed the FTs??? Heart was probably racing like $$+*!
laugh.gif

so much this

Originally Posted by MrONegative

knicks fan laughing at another team????
laugh.gif
a basketball fan making a social observation....why you tight?
is that what you call it??. please dont act like 90% of knick and lakers fans come to troll  and hate..

I ain't talking about knick and lakers fans. I'm talkin bout Smoke's comment.
He's been called a !**+$ and Bosh Spice and 1/2 a man and everything in between for 2 years, but now he's the difference.
It's ironic.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Chalmers hits those shots.. But Lebron blew it with those missed FTs, that shouldn't happen.
chalmers didn't hit anything all game. if he shoots the ball off of a double team, fine.

but you don't draw up the game winning shot for him. to me, that's unacceptable
wrong
he hit west when they got tangled  up early in the 4th

I'm just wondering when is Spo ever gonna draw up a play for Lebron when they Heat are down and less than 2 minutes to play . He has 0 confidence in Lebron and ALWAYS draws up the play for Wade who is not all that amazing in the clutch either. I just think if Spo showed confidence in him and let him take a game winning shot and make it he will benefit a whole lot . It's kind of a joke that were talking about the MVP of the league.

The pacers match up well against the Heat and i felt out of any team in the east, they had a good chance of making it a series.  With that said, I still think Miami got this.  

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

3rd quarter messed us up, The heat will learn from this and be ready thursday pacers won by little, that should tell you people something.

But other than that...

Miami still has this series.
Are we like the finish line?

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I know Lebron is a facilitator....but....

How does the MVP of the league pass to Battier, get the ball back, and then give it up to Wade when he has a 1 on 1 iso at the top?

The clanking two free throws BADLY?

Then not asking for the last shot in that sequence? not DEMANDING IT from the coach?
He didnt wanna touch FT line after missing those last 2. No other reason. 

Inexcusable at this point in his career, he's content with others taking the last shot.
If you think you are the greatest in the game today, the "chosen 1"......then get to work.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Chalmers hits those shots.. But Lebron blew it with those missed FTs, that shouldn't happen.
i aint even gonna front we played bad... way too many missed shots and ft's...

Unless the Heat's other players step up and take some of the scoring load off of LeBron and Wade, the Heat are in serious trouble.

No excuses for the miss FTs by Wade and LeBron, gotta step up and hit them.

That's the thing though their bench is not very good at all and most definitely will not get off without Bosh stretching the floor knocking down those 18 ft jumpers. The Heat are extremely easy to defend without him on the floor taking alot of pressure of Wade and James.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by you go boy

the best player in the game missing clutch free throws though 
laugh.gif

sorry. not the beat player in the nba. not now...not ever.
laugh.gif
who's the best player in basketball? I'll wait

Back
Top Bottom