Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

lmfao

granger already got in to lebron's head
laugh.gif

Did Grang get into Lebron's head or is Lebron just calling a spade a spade? The guy had 40-18-9. Him and Wade were tag teaming like the Legion of Doom out there in the second half. If that's getting into their collective head then he may want to get the hell out fast. 
And they hung a combined 70 on the Pacers. His trash talking needs to translate into defense and points or else the talking will continue to look boyish. 

He may not be in his head, but what if it helps granger?

I mean I definitely don't think it's having a negative effect. Lebron went off because it was an important game, not because of granger.

Originally Posted by DubA169

He may not be in his head, but what if it helps granger?

I mean I definitely don't think it's having a negative effect. Lebron went off because it was an important game, not because of granger.

If its helping then keep doing it but he needs to step up further than what he has.

If Roy stays out of foul trouble Pacers win. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DAVID WEST STEP UP!! YOU HAVE BATTIER ON YOU! BATTER!

This ends in 6 don't care who though.

91735893e2a4b01426c4f8e1f988ba8d34baf27.gif

we've seen this before, it gets in lebron's head.  the heat might pull it out, but dont tell me it doesnt effect him

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

The Heat will win tonight and close out in 6. If the Pacers were going to win the series, they should've won game 4. 

AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
  I agree. Pacers' "must-win" was game 4. Hopefully this series ends with both team protecting home-court, though. 

Wade and Lebron are right. There's a certain point where you just need to stop with the tough guy act. Yea you defend your teammate and call out another guy on the opposing team, but you don't just get into his airspace as if you're ready to get down. Granger isn't even about that life, heck, none of these dudes are. They're basketball players for a reason, not wrestlers.

One thing that the Pacers needed to work on coming to the playoffs that they didnt....They are 29th in the league in assists. Aside from a couple guys most of the Pacer's cant create their own shot, especially against the Heat defense.. The Pacers point guards NEED to step it up and assist the damn basketball....this is why I wanted Rondo at the trade deadline smh

Originally Posted by DubA169

Deron on the pacers could be interesting.

As much as I love Granger, I think you HAVE to move him to move Paul George to his natural position.  I doubt we could include him in any package to get Deron (bc of Crash, and Green), but there has to be a good assisting point guard out there for us
(but Collison, Granger and a 1st for Deron...lets do it)

I would love the line up next year to look something like this

point guard/Collison

George Hill/Barbosa

Paul George

West/Hansbrough

Hibbert

We NEED to draft a point guard or a backup center

Originally Posted by DMan14

we've seen this before, it gets in lebron's head.  the heat might pull it out, but dont tell me it doesnt effect him

The onl thing that gets into LBJ's head is rogaine.

Originally Posted by DMan14

That the year the Wiz got swept??
laugh.gif

Dude got insane amount of pressure on him anyway. I should imagine dealing with a Stevenson or Granger type character on top of that is whatever.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

laugh.gif
Wade and Lebron shouldnt even be talking about Granger, definitely his antics are in their heads

No its not, the dude is looking stupid on the court, he's just hurting his team with techs.
You poke a bear, expect results.

i know a way that Granger can get into Lebron head . Yank that headband off and expose Lebron hairline a couple times during the game . That will get Lebron off. Notice how Lebron is conscious that the camera is on him and always make sure the headband doesn't stay off his forehead for more than 3 seconds

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

laugh.gif
Wade and Lebron shouldnt even be talking about Granger, definitely his antics are in their heads

No its not, the dude is looking stupid on the court, he's just hurting his team with techs.
You poke a bear, expect results.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
MY SON FRESH FINALLY FREE!!!!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jennings called granger out first and it seems he is right.....you can tell that tough guy @%$# aint authentic

Originally Posted by KenJi714

i know a way that Granger can get into Lebron head . Yank that headband off and expose Lebron hairline a couple times during the game . That will get Lebron off. Notice how Lebron is conscious that the camera is on him and always make sure the headband doesn't stay off his forehead for more than 3 seconds

haha soooo true. You can just tell hes a different dude when that headband pops off. Either way....dude is still a BE
pimp.gif
ST

Back
Top Bottom