Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Wow, many of you sleeping on the Pacers. If you think the heat will walk all over the pacers like they did the Knicks, you're in for a surprise.

Naw we killed em by 30 on a 3rd night of a back to back to back. Pacers are doodoo

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

smokin.gif

You know LeBron just hit a ridiculous and 1 when Granger was trying to wrap him up and DG is just thinking "damn I should just give up bball, I'll never even be close to being that good"
Heat in 5, givin yall some respect

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Pacers in 6. Paul George's coming out party will be game two. Hibbert and DWest dominate the post. George Hill eats your PG's all series long. Danny Granger leads. PSYCHO T comes off the bench looking for blood.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

My mind, body, and soul are ready.
smokin.gif

no disrespect but who the hell are those people?
laugh.gif

typical Miami Heat fan don't know a damn thing about other teams/players

Originally Posted by dreClark

Series is not going 7. Sorry.

Heat in 5. Only cause they're prone to @ least one game where they don't care prior to the ECF.

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Preemptive blaming of the refs... nice

im not a fan of neither the heat or pacers so this series is irrelveant in the bigger scheme of things for me, but being realistic given the leagues past track record and the fact that miami in the finals would draw better ratings then the pacers i wouldn't put nothing past the refs.

if indy goes up 3-2 heading home or the series goes 7 and the game is close, im going to be watching things extra closely.

not taking nothing away from the heat, their the favorite, they should win the series but indiana is going to give them problems

My boy Danny Granger is either gonna do absolute work, or be a complete no-show. Go Pacers

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Pacers in 6. Paul George's coming out party will be game two. Hibbert and DWest dominate the post. George Hill eats your PG's all series long. Danny Granger leads. PSYCHO T comes off the bench looking for blood.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

typical Miami Heat fan don't know a damn thing about other teams/players
indifferent.gif

didn't know NT respected the heck outta the pacers. I think they're a good team but IMO they're the denver nuggets of the east, what I mean by that is that they have nobody to close out games, no go to scorer. Granger isn't proven and they're still young at a lot of positions. I think Heat take this in 5. They're size is going to give Miami problems but if the tempo is up and going i think the Heat take it easily.

The Pacers are a very very good squad.

They have guys who can score at all 5 spots and they play excellent defense.

This series goes 7 with MIA emerging victorious.

I'm pretty sure most if not all of you that are coming in here with these statements that the Pacers will win one game at best in this series haven't kept up with them at all this year. The Pacers are the anti-Knicks in a sense. Deep at every single position, unselfish, play hard defense and will force you into a grind it out half court game. The Heat arent scared of a team like OKC that wins with 3 guys scoring just like them, this Pacers team amd the Spurs are their worst nightmare in a playoff series. Screen cap this if you want....this will be the last series that the "big 3" is together. Pacers in 6 or 7.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
some of y'all should invest in nba LP so you don't say dumb things like this dude

I see some Pacer fans like to get wet you gotta be a sherm head if you think Indiana wins this series. I understand being behind your team but c'mon fellas.

Originally Posted by and1play5

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
some of y'all should invest in nba LP so you don't say dumb things like this dude

Pretty certain he was being facetious.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom