Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

lol this thread is a madhouse...

i wouldnt be surprised if bosh is out for one game and is back in the lineup in game 3

and even without bosh they would still steam roll over the celtics.

miami is deep. just slide lebron over to power forward and put battier at sf

of just put haslem in

lebron + shooters = automatic finals appearance

the only problem they would have is if they face the spurs or thunder in the finals but then again both of those teams bigs are no offensive threat. then it gets harder but most likely bosh will be back by then...

the only team that would give them LEGIT trouble in the finals is the lakers because of their bigs but we all know the lakers wont get past the thunder...

Originally Posted by knightngale

nah he will be back

will probably consult with bron's hgh provider

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i wouldnt be surprised if bosh is out for one game and is back in the lineup in game 3

of just put haslem in

the only problem they would have is if they face the spurs or thunder in the finals but then again both of those teams bigs are no offensive threat. then it gets harder but most likely bosh will be back by then...

the only team that would give them LEGIT trouble in the finals is the lakers because of their bigs but we all know the lakers wont get past the thunder...
laugh.gif
You continue to show how ridiculous your posts are. Steam roll the Celtics.
laugh.gif

Welp, just means Bron is gonna have to log 42+ minutes a night plus become a force on the boards. Gonna need more 30 pt 15 rebound type games and Chalmers/Battier/miller HAVE to put up #'s.

Guess the good thing for the heat fans is that Bron tends to go nuts when 1 or 2 of the big 3 are out. Should be interesting.

Danny Granger and Paul George gonna have to take themselves off these self imposed playoff suspensions, ESP PG.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Why on earth would you think Danny Granger would lock him up?

No joke, I totally expect Lebron to have a ridiculous stat-line for game 2.  People are INSANE if they think Pacers are gonna roll over the Heat just because Bosh is out.  Lebron is the same guy (but now, MUCH better) who led some bum-$+* Cavs squads deep into the playoffs in years past.  Now, he has the luxury of having a top-10 teammate in D.Wade on the floor.  I still think the Heat are gonna win in 5....but it's gonna be on Bron's shoulders. 

Game 2:

33/16/7. 

Bron is about to go crazy guarding the 4
laugh.gif

David West needs to ball out and Danny Granger needs to not play like Rudy Gay.
Paul George gotta me more aggressive too, but at the end of the day.. The Pacers don't have LeBron James and that's why they'll lose.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

No joke, I totally expect Lebron to have a ridiculous stat-line for game 2.  People are INSANE if they think Pacers are gonna roll over the Heat just because Bosh is out.  Lebron is the same guy (but now, MUCH better) who led some bum-#*# Cavs squads deep into the playoffs in years past.  Now, he has the luxury of having a top-10 teammate in D.Wade on the floor.  I still think the Heat are gonna win in 5....but it's gonna be on Bron's shoulders. 

Game 2:

30/14/6. 
So basically he is about to put up the same statline he did in game 1?

32/15/6
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

No joke, I totally expect Lebron to have a ridiculous stat-line for game 2.  People are INSANE if they think Pacers are gonna roll over the Heat just because Bosh is out.  Lebron is the same guy (but now, MUCH better) who led some bum-#*# Cavs squads deep into the playoffs in years past.  Now, he has the luxury of having a top-10 teammate in D.Wade on the floor.  I still think the Heat are gonna win in 5....but it's gonna be on Bron's shoulders. 

Game 2:

30/14/6. 
So basically he is about to put up the same statline he did in game 1?

32/15/6
laugh.gif

I made an edit  
laugh.gif

But u know what I mean tho....he's going to have a DOMINANT performance from the low block, and put the team on his back. 

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by NobleKane

of just put haslem in

laugh.gif
You continue to show how ridiculous your posts are. Steam roll the Celtics.
laugh.gif
Celtics ain't a threat no more 
glasses.gif

Bosh will be fine, he'll come back soon.

Pacers wanna hack? Fine give us all the foul shots we need 
laugh.gif

Miami in 4...MAYBE 5. No more than that. We finish opponents quick.
devil.gif

When you are the MVP of the league...you don't lose 4 out of 5 games in a Playoff series.  To those people who think the Pacers are winning in 6 still after Game 1....I applaud the high level of hatred that is clouding your judgement.

With or without Bosh, no one is stopping Lebron or Wade on Indiana.  It's just not happening.  I think people are forgetting the kind of lock down defense LBJ can play....he can drop 30 and still take the other team's best player out of the game and make him a non-factor. 

Just enjoy the series....posting all these stupid gifs of flops and people getting hit is childish.  The Sports demographic on NT has turned into some female soap opera stuff.  

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

lebronflop2.gif

MVP trophy should have been an Oscars Trophy.
The funniest part of that whole sequence was how he held his throat for like 3 minutes acting like he couldnt breathe while everyone went to the ft line after a Pacer was fouled, until a ref acknowledged his act. Then once he made a ref aware of the "elbow" he miraculously was good to go.

So Stern, Vogel isnt allowed to "manipulate the refs" before a game by calling the Heat out for flopping. But Bron is allowed to do it during the game by manufacturing calls and complaining about things that didnt really happen (granted he didnt get a call on that one)? This is why flopping needs to be penalized, because there is no penalty for doing it and getting away with it. But once someone calls you out on it and says something about refs allowing it you get fined. If that doesnt show Stern is basically condoning it then IDK what does.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

lebronflop2.gif

MVP trophy should have been an Oscars Trophy.
I think Lebrons flops are HILARIOUS!
lmao He puts so much into it.
Hey whatever you have to do to help your team, DO IT! I dont care!
Kobe has been flopping for YEARS, but no one notices until Lebron does it!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As much as I as dislike flopping, I can't completely blame the players. If the refs would stop calling it, they wouldn't do it as much. It all starts with the referees...so I can't come down on LeBron, D-Wade and whoever else for playing up fouls to swing things in their favor.

Maybe if Danny Granger shows up Indy can steal a game or two. It's all on him.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Chris Bosh out for the playoffs

He's out indefiinitely not for the playoffs.

He's definitely not coming back for this Pacers series though.

Haslem, Miller and Battier gotta pick it up offensively for the Heat.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by Peep Game

BTW, new Heat fans = Laker fans = Cowboy fans. They're all the same, don't fool yourselves saying Waka Flocka sucks,

but you have 1500 songs of Chief Keef and Lil' B on your playlist.
@%@ does this even mean
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was using metaphors.

Right now the Pacers have to keep beating up the Heat in the post. and i would play Darren Collison A lot more this next game No bosh in the paint makes them even softer in the middle. If Lebron is playing the 4 give the ball to David West/Hibbert/ Tyler & let them go at him in the post.

can Lebron hold his own yes... but will constant post play help tire him out and slow down the heats transition game ABSOLUTELY. All i ask is that the refs call it fair but that's shaky

I think the Heat are actually more dangerous without Bosh. When Bosh isn't playing Lebron and Wade play off of each other a lot better

Back
Top Bottom