Heat Vs Pacers East Semi-Finals. Good Series Folks, Now Time To Destroy Boston.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Stop shooting 3s you morons
its amazing....they still dont get it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by cracka KC

Originally Posted by HankMoody

On the foul where the fans, I mean neanderthals, were chanting about flopping, Paul George legitimately fouled Wade. He hit him right on the arm while he was in the air.

Great game so far. Pacers are playing at their very best and the refs have called it even, no matter what any petulant baby in here says.

you act like he doesn't flop in general and dude literally travels on every play when he dribbles none the less...get off his **** you %!!#$%% !+@%#+!*#$

Cool. 

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Originally Posted by Oasis

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

D. wade having a good game, If my theory is right Lebron James will go into his shell in the fourth
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Bron is one of the most clutch players in the league.
I wasnt sayin lebron at clutch, I was saying that when D wade scores 20+ before half lebron goes into cruise mode and doesnt play well

I've noticed that too he kinda disappears when wade has a good game. I think it's his way of proving his importance.

If I were David West I'd put hands on the guards after the game.

No reason why him and Roy shouldn't be fed every trip down.

Indy can win this game if they would just feed the post. They will lose this game if all they do is dribble on the perimeter and jack up a 3 as the shot clock winds down. Why can they not get that simple concept through their heads?

IND predictably and stupidly going away from the post again in this quarter. Feel like I'm watching Lakers East out there.

They just caught one of the pacers on the bench calling battier soft as %!%@

Miller is mr glass

It hurts to see Mike Miller go up and down the court
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
my man either needs to take a whole year off or retire, or go to the suns.

3 on 2 fast break

*shoots 3*

Team just can't execute properly. The passing is horrendous. Decision making is poor for stretches

eek.gif
at the Kufi smack by david west, granted nothing will ever over shadow Skip with the blatant
laugh.gif

This type of game never bodes well for the home team.........you let your opponent stick around, and you're gonna get burned in the end

Back
Top Bottom