Heat vs Celtics - 7:30 TNT

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Even Mo Williams is over this !+%*.
Home sweet home. Bout to get a lil shut eye in 5,4,3,2,1......... less than a minute ago via Echofon
Or maybe that's a subliminally LeBron's turnover tally.

laugh.gif

yo i cant be the only one who like looks at Doc Rivers hair.............it just looks like how does it look like that?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by CP1708

Will we see Boston go on a 12-2 run and the cameras pan to Riley steaming out both his ears? 

kf4ldl.jpg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

iwish they wouldn't schedule marquee teams against each other so earlyin the season...... i know it;s for ratings and stuff but this is uglyand it doesn't really say anything about either team

U crazy. Imagine if they scheduled non-marquee teams. The games would probably be just as sloppy and a whole lot less enjoyable.

You want Knicks vs Nets Opening Night 2011?
sick.gif
no. i'd just rather see these two teams play each other the first time in mid-season when they've established their identity.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by CP1708

Will we see Boston go on a 12-2 run and the cameras pan to Riley steaming out both his ears? 

kf4ldl.jpg

laugh.gif

iwish they wouldn't schedule marquee teams against each other so earlyin the season...... i know it;s for ratings and stuff but this is uglyand it doesn't really say anything about either team

U crazy. Imagine if they scheduled non-marquee teams. The games would probably be just as sloppy and a whole lot less enjoyable.

You want Knicks vs Nets Opening Night 2011?
sick.gif
no. i'd just rather see these two teams play each other the first time in mid-season when they've established their identity.

yo i cant be the only one who like looks at Doc Rivers hair.............it just looks like how does it look like that?

Bostons Defense looking real good...

Miami looking bad on Offense. Its going to take awhile for them to get their chemistry going.

laugh.gif
@ dav0 and TyCoON.

Thanks.

Oh fo 'sho.

But who do YOU think would make a good match-up for Opening Night? Just curious.....

laugh.gif
@ dav0 and TyCoON.

Thanks.

Oh fo 'sho.

But who do YOU think would make a good match-up for Opening Night? Just curious.....

Bostons Defense looking real good...

Miami looking bad on Offense. Its going to take awhile for them to get their chemistry going.

yeah so over/under Pat Riley to the sidelines?

Edit: Or is he gunna wait til they start playing well... lol

yeah so over/under Pat Riley to the sidelines?

Edit: Or is he gunna wait til they start playing well... lol

Back
Top Bottom