HEARTBROKEN

What do you guys do when you get your heartbroken....? how long did it take to heal?

this is the song.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjRruhKBw4shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjRruhKBw4shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjRruhKBw4s

and for some reason this song is ALWAYS on the radio.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrNoDUblAtEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrNoDUblAtEhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrNoDUblAtE

for a second i actually laughed when i saw this at a nearby restaurant.... i was kind of talking to myself talking to god mode and i was just talking about"please god guide me to the feeling i need to have"....and i see this
30syhhj.jpg

i'm dealing with a break up now, and I have a daughter so it makes it that much harder...I just get out, meet new females and i'm golden. Worst thingyou can do is stay at home and dwell on it.

it happens bro people say not to think about it but you do it just life.
get out keep your self occupied and just cope with the pain time will help.

like everyone is saying it takes time. keep yourself busy. best of luck fam

Just get a newer, better female....theres always someone better...

...BTW, the hardest part of breaking up is knowing some other guy is smashing her....
laugh.gif
Thats real talk

damn a lot of dudes in NT getting heartbroken must be sucks specially with the holidays coming up...

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

...BTW, the hardest part of breaking up is knowing some other guy is smashing her....
laugh.gif
Thats real talk

but see.... she is the ONE, but due to personal reasons, we jsut cant be together right now, but it seems impossible to get my mind off of her while were nottogether, just cant focus on ANYTHING....were togetehr for 3 years ... its crazy, i actually feel my heart breaking SUCKS.

Get drunk and liste to emo music... that's what I have been doing this past two weeks
smh.gif
SMH at myself.

Originally Posted by hotshots24

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif
Thats real talk

but see.... she is the ONE, but due to personal reasons, we jsut cant be together right now, but it seems impossible to get my mind off of her while were not together, just cant focus on ANYTHING....were togetehr for 3 years ... its crazy, i actually feel my heart breaking SUCKS.

Well if shes the ONE, love will eventually bring yall back together....until then, Go out and mingle with other females...being depressed is unhealthy....Lifeis short my dude....

!+#$ man i feel sorry for you if its your first love. i still have nightmares starring my first love lol

seriously... the worst thing you can do right now is let HER know you're heartbroken. despite what 1/2 of niketalk will say about doing this or doingthat... going out, getting drunk... etc. That doesnt' help you deal w/ the issue. all it does it put it on the backburner.... and you'll have to dealwith it eventually.

Stay busy. There's nothing worse than sitting at home and sulking about what just happened. Go work out. Go out with your boys. don't go out right awayand try to start messing with other girls. Like i said before, all that does it try to replace what was once there, and that doesn't work.

stay positive. what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. if you have to cry, cry! if you have to yell out loud for no reason, do it! just DEALwith it though. Don't try to pretend like nothing is wrong and you're too hard to be sad. the sooner your deal w/ it, the easier your days will get.

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

seriously... the worst thing you can do right now is let HER know you're heartbroken. despite what 1/2 of niketalk will say about doing this or doing that... going out, getting drunk... etc. That doesnt' help you deal w/ the issue. all it does it put it on the backburner.... and you'll have to deal with it eventually.

Stay busy. There's nothing worse than sitting at home and sulking about what just happened. Go work out. Go out with your boys. don't go out right away and try to start messing with other girls. Like i said before, all that does it try to replace what was once there, and that doesn't work.

stay positive. what doesn't kill you will only make you stronger. if you have to cry, cry! if you have to yell out loud for no reason, do it! just DEAL with it though. Don't try to pretend like nothing is wrong and you're too hard to be sad. the sooner your deal w/ it, the easier your days will get.

oh man, i didnt know i could cry THAT much, felt like a baby
frown.gif
,everything i see reminds me of her, everything i hear reminds me of her, its tough, but i know its normal and you havent lived life unless youve had your heartbroken, true?

it happens.

focus on you, do things that make you happy, stay positive, keep yourself active and available, and just live your life

DAMN!! you really love her...i can only imagine bro...i have a girlfriend for a year and a half...we live together now...call me a simp or whatever but rightnow i cant imagine living without her

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

DAMN!! you really love her...i can only imagine bro...i have a girlfriend for a year and a half...we live together now...call me a simp or whatever but right now i cant imagine living without her

if only you guys knew, weve been through so much, we got through the toughest times, we both put our all into the relationship, and when it doesnt work out, ITHURTS... i LOVE this girl to death.

Lifes too short my man.... She may be the "ONE" but that dont mean yall are destined to be together in the future. Trust me, I been there

heartbreak FTL
tired.gif

in time you will get over it i play football with the crew i dont stay home..
laugh.gif

-bdis-

Like everybody said just keep yourself preoccupied and eventually it wont hurt as much. I cant guarantee your love for her will ever go away but you will moveon more wiser than before.

Just curious how long were you two together? *edit* never mind

Back
Top Bottom