Health heads Step in quick question.

riverxbear

Banned
When i was in high school i was chubby in like 9th grade i started to run , and lost a ton of weight from eating right 5 days a week and running
around my block 10 or so times a day .

fast forward to 2010 ive gained some weight nothing to much , but i wanna stop it before it gets crazy im starting to get some love handles , and
my stomach aint as flat as it used to be .

so today i started running again and did 60 crunches , if i eat healthy i used to eat subway alot , will i have the same results ? im 20 now BTW

my goal is be in real good shape around late may. i dont want to add any muscle or anything outside of lifting light weights.

Just make sure you do cardio often and watch what you eat. Subway is a good alternative to junk food but it's still crap.

^ i come from a long line of huge meat eaters

im from Texas BTW , and when i visit family in NY i usually pig out on spanish food so i try to watch what i eat.

so should that method do the trick ? jogg for about a mile and do the crunches ?

crunches dont burn fat....it just makes u look fatter cuz the muscle builds behind the fat...just do cardio, and when u lose the weight...then do thecrunches...

cardio is key to any healthy movement. try different types. like jump rope, biking, swimming, etc.

make sure u eat a balanced meal. and run frequently. as long as u burn more calories than what you are consuming...you'll be in good shape.

i used to wear a boxing "sauna suit" which helped me shed a few extra pounds. you can get that at any boxing / athletic store.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

crunches dont burn fat....it just makes u look fatter cuz the muscle builds behind the fat...just do cardio, and when u lose the weight...then do the crunches...
well hes already stated he doesnt wanna bulk so what difference does it make? you lose fat through a caloric deficit and build muscle through theopposite. in other words it seems like hes trying to cut which means he wont be building muscle.

Stay away from junk foods and soda. I developed better eating habits from running cross-country. I just didnt wanna feel like $%#* while/after I ran.
Stay running and work out (lift weights, squats, crunches, streatch) after your run

Back
Top Bottom