Health concern for people who drink protein shakes (i.e. Muscle Milk)

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I have 3 shakes a day.

I'm going to die.

me too.  pre & post workout, and then a random one in the afternoon.  and then cassein before bed.  rip me

Drink three shakes a day and I'm not worried one bit... This article is bs y'all need to relax, keep drinkn them shakes you'll be fine

Drink three shakes a day and I'm not worried one bit... This article is bs y'all need to relax, keep drinkn them shakes you'll be fine

It's just for Muscle Milk/the shakes right? Or does it cover normal whey protein

It's just for Muscle Milk/the shakes right? Or does it cover normal whey protein

whey protein may cause issues also but not like whats mentioned in the article, you have to drink a lot of water when taking these types of supplements.

whey protein may cause issues also but not like whats mentioned in the article, you have to drink a lot of water when taking these types of supplements.

Good thing I don't drink those. You guys need to get on that pharmaceutical grade. Herbalife FTW!

Good thing I don't drink those. You guys need to get on that pharmaceutical grade. Herbalife FTW!

Originally Posted by mholmes87

GNC pro performance 24-hour once a day, chocolate
pimp.gif

Been using some stuff from the Vitamin Shoppe, kinda looking to switch it up if theres better results..
How is that GNC stuff, flavors/cost/results
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mholmes87

GNC pro performance 24-hour once a day, chocolate
pimp.gif

Been using some stuff from the Vitamin Shoppe, kinda looking to switch it up if theres better results..
How is that GNC stuff, flavors/cost/results
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

A lot of people reported about the negative attributes Muscle Milk's ingredient's a few years back.

Nevertheless, you have to drink a lot of water.

A lot of people reported about the negative attributes Muscle Milk's ingredient's a few years back.

Nevertheless, you have to drink a lot of water.

Back
Top Bottom