Heads up: DO NOT DEAL WITH NT USER loyal1

This guy is a scammer. We agreed to send our items at the same time 10 days ago. And I still haven't gotten anything. Luckily for me I contacted USPS and had them hold my item for me, since it wasn't paid for. I already contacted the authorities in his area. If this all goes bad, I'm definitely flying out there.

Here is his name and address, he says it's "fake" but I doubt it. Don't deal with this dude. Big waste of time.

Andre Diaz
915 75th street east apt C
Tacoma, Washington 98404

yea i'm dumb for that one, but i've been here since 06, i probably just trust people on here too much, but i'm just giving you guys a heads up not to deal with him.

Man...NT use to be pretty legit with the same time type of stuff...Now ISSers crossing over making it crap.

flying out there tho

nerd.gif

but forreal why would you ship off good will?

if he agreed to ship then i'd wait and then upon reception ship. or else no deal

OP you don goofed

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Man...NT use to be pretty legit with the same time type of stuff...Now ISSers crossing over making it crap.
very true. The item was a ring from one of my ex's lol thats why i wanted to just dump it

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Waste of Trip.. just tell USPS to send it back to you
Yea that's what is supposed to happen, but in case anything goes bad.

Originally Posted by jdidkc

Originally Posted by Luong1209

very true. The item was a ring from one of my ex's lol thats why i wanted to just dump it

Sad but true. NT days are done son. Gotta look out for the looters and the scammers. Hope you get yours back!!!

speaking of usps, any of you guys know if usps charge brokerage fee's for international shipping?(specifically to Canada)

it was my first time shipping internationally via ups, and i had no idea they charge the receiver a bs brokerage fee
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i mean my dude already paid for the kicks and now they trying to charge him a bill to claim his package? smh

I'm like 20 mins away from tacoma, i can pay him a visit for ya. Ill have to charge a small fee though, in which you gotta send first. 

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
that send it at the same time line is an immediate red flag.

if you did a 2 sec search you would see he's a flaker.

what did you trade a ring for btw?

Originally Posted by Executive76

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
that send it at the same time line is an immediate red flag.

if you did a 2 sec search you would see he's a flaker.

what did you trade a ring for btw?
Yea I know im dumb for that one. I didn't trade it, I sold it lol

Back
Top Bottom