Headphones suggestion Vol. Audiophiles chime in!

m50s = straight cable, m50 = coiled cable

and u dont need an amp for these headphones

m50s = straight cable, m50 = coiled cable

and u dont need an amp for these headphones

Originally Posted by shch

Grado SR-80???
QFT
Why do you title your thread "Audiophiles chime in!" When you ask for headphones that are heavy on the bass for hip hop music?  You should ask for hip hop fans to chime in cause you're not going to find audiophile grade equipment that meets those requirements. 

With that said the grado's are stellar headphones although they are open ear.  The sound is incredibly accurate.  For overall headphones the Sony mdr-v6 or the mdr-7506 are some of the best you can get.  Great accurate sound, great comfort (especially with the beyerdynamic velour earpads on them), and great durability.  There is a reason why almost every major recording artist wears these in the studio.

Originally Posted by shch

Grado SR-80???
QFT
Why do you title your thread "Audiophiles chime in!" When you ask for headphones that are heavy on the bass for hip hop music?  You should ask for hip hop fans to chime in cause you're not going to find audiophile grade equipment that meets those requirements. 

With that said the grado's are stellar headphones although they are open ear.  The sound is incredibly accurate.  For overall headphones the Sony mdr-v6 or the mdr-7506 are some of the best you can get.  Great accurate sound, great comfort (especially with the beyerdynamic velour earpads on them), and great durability.  There is a reason why almost every major recording artist wears these in the studio.

Just to throw something different into the mix, I've heard some good things about the vmoda crossfade. I've also heard that some people don't like them. I haven't tried them out yet personally, but I will soon.

Just to throw something different into the mix, I've heard some good things about the vmoda crossfade. I've also heard that some people don't like them. I haven't tried them out yet personally, but I will soon.

Back
Top Bottom