Headphones or Earphones?

earphones NEVER stay in my ear if im moving. Its one of my biggest pet peeves. They just fall out. But some of my friends used to jog at track practice withthem and I could not even do simple stretches.. earphones FTL

I like headphones, but use earphones because they have better noise cancelling, more portability, and more versatility.

Headphones.

Sennheisers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Methedy24

- Headphones, due to their more expansive range. HD650

This
pimp.gif
. I have the HD595's since I couldn't go all out.Sennheiser is the brand if ya'll wondering.

So I just bought a new ipod after my other ones broke this time I actually got the warrantee and was wondering how Skullcandy headphones would work?

are earphones = earbuds? never heard of earphones.

but bose noise canceling headphones are
pimp.gif
especially in the air

Originally Posted by Vietishi

So I just bought a new ipod after my other ones broke this time I actually got the warrantee and was wondering how Skullcandy headphones would work?

2 pairs of buds both broke in about 3 months. I always reccomend jvc marshmellows, they're durable and have good sound

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Headphones. earphones don't sound good.

not true. there's excellent high-end earbuds; the problem with earbuds is that they are impractical, which is why I prefer in-ear-monitors for portableaudio. senns are overrated IMO. ..except for the hd800, which i have not heard yet.

Earphones are less of a hastle, but hurt after a while. Go with headphones.

Back
Top Bottom