HC Jauron FIRED from the Buffalo Bills....

smh.gif
laugh.gif
atme not being able to put the head coach's first name $%$* because it's censored.

Well what this only means is a 24 hour Sportscenter Special for T.O's thoughts, followed by Outside the Lines with Bob Ley on what this means for T.O,followed by more endless T.O. baiting by every journalist at the next 50 Bills press conferences.

Oh goody.

Eric Mangini shoulda been fired first. At least the Bills were somewhat competitive. The Browns performance yesterday was absolutely atrocious

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Eric Mangini shoulda been fired first. At least the Bills were somewhat competitive. The Browns performance yesterday was absolutely atrocious

We lost to the browns. At home. Our suckiness wins. This is a great day. Let's hope a few wins doesn't equate to Fewell being the coach in 2010.I'm sure Wilson is getting all excited at the prospect of Dennis Green, Jim Haslett, and Herm Edwards...he loves crap coaches.

its gotta be TOs fault ....................................................................

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

We lost to the browns. At home. Our suckiness wins. This is a great day. Let's hope a few wins doesn't equate to Fewell being the coach in 2010. I'm sure Wilson is getting all excited at the prospect of Dennis Green, Jim Haslett, and Herm Edwards...he loves crap coaches.

true in the past but i think this time around we are going to get a pretty decent coach if not one of the big names. im fine with an assistant like russ grimmor brian schottenheimer only if we lose out on the big names first. ralph doesnt usually like to eat money and now hes still gotta pay jauron 6 mil so i dontthink he woulda done that if he wasnt serious about getting someone good in here

Originally Posted by Digger85

finally! today is a great day!!! hey bill cowher, buffalo welcomes you with open arms!

Hate to burst your bubble but it is obvious Cowher is waiting for the Carolina job to open up. His family lives minutes from their stadium and I wouldn'tdoubt they will be making a coach change at the end of the season.

Jauron must be a helluva nice guy -- it took a while for the Bears to can him when he was here.

And is it me or does Jauron look like Tim Kurkjan?

Back
Top Bottom